• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Flat earthers religiously motivated or just dumb.

Mindmaster

Premium Member
Ah ha!!

So THAT explains how Trump has so many supporters.

If you think wealth redistribution, rampant uncontrolled immigration, and Internet censorship are the makings of a great new utopia of progressive tolerance you might be part of the problem, lol. The Democrats are nothing but the pets of the corporate elites, and anything they're down with is basically a mechanism toward your future enslavement.

Mind you, I'm not a Republican just an individualist and libertarian. I'm not taking the bait and encourage anyone else to "do the math". I don't agree with most Republican talking points, but I think they're at least attempting to come from the right place. (trying to do the best you can while making the least collateral damage) The Dems don't offer a single position I'd vote for because I've bothered to work out the math. I'll never trade a +1 for a 0, and zero is all the Democrats presently offer. If you can't see that you're either ignorant or out of your mind.

Ancient Soul

The Spiritual Universe
If you think wealth redistribution, rampant uncontrolled immigration, and Internet censorship are the makings of a great new utopia of progressive tolerance you might be part of the problem, lol. The Democrats are nothing but the pets of the corporate elites, and anything they're down with is basically a mechanism toward your future enslavement.

Mind you, I'm not a Republican just an individualist and libertarian. I'm not taking the bait and encourage anyone else to "do the math". I don't agree with most Republican talking points, but I think they're at least attempting to come from the right place. (trying to do the best you can while making the least collateral damage) The Dems don't offer a single position I'd vote for because I've bothered to work out the math. I'll never trade a +1 for a 0, and zero is all the Democrats presently offer. If you can't see that you're either ignorant or out of your mind.

Oh, a FOX propaganda follower I see!

Good luck with that.

Vichar

Why not evaluate each candidate as themselves instead of what their party stands for? Take Trump for example. He's a classic example of a corrupt businessman who wants to get away with breaking the rules and thinks he deserves privilege just because he's used to it. There is no way that Trump actually gives a rat's *** about the average working class American, no matter what platform he runs on. That's why he passed all those tariffs and didn't care about the actual impact on Americans who lost their jobs because their businesses went under (due to the tariffs). That's why Trump has businesses that filed for chapter 11. That's why he's handing out pardons like he's afraid he's going to run out of them. It's because he thinks he's better than everyone else and the rules don't apply to him. He's basically the poster child for corporate elitism (much like the corrupt nobility of old) and STILL, people come around and try to talk about how "Democrats are the pets of the corporate elites." I really don't understand how you can be so confused.

Regarding "enslavement," you do know the origin of the terms "democracy" and "republic" right? A democracy tries to put the power of decision making in the hands of the people. It's literally the party dedicated to maximizing the say of each and every citizen. I don't happen to agree with pure democracy as an ideal, but that's how it's defined. And "republic?" A republic holds as its ideal that the average person (read: the unwashed masses) does not and cannot know their own best advantage so like children they should be ruled over by an elite few who make all the decisions. You know, like the Roman senate or the US Republican senate who wants to rob you of your civil rights, repeal all the environmental protection that's keeping the air clean for your children, and roll back sensible amendments and appoint justices who will do what the elite rich say, instead of what is best for the public interest.

Please do some actual research before spouting nonsense. As Ancient Soul wrote, you really must be listening to FOX, er, I mean Fake News.

Heyo

Veteran Member
Are you thinking this info got out to the illiterate
majority?
I bet theres at least a billion who dont know it
yet.
There is a difference between "not knowing that the earth is round" and "knowing that the earth is flat". People who studied the earth knew it was round, the illiterate majority was ignorant.

Prim969

That's what I can't get,there are people who believe in a flat Earth.
Lionheart If flat earth was only about the flat earth it would have have disappeared into obscurity long ago. The flat earth model runs into all sorts of problems with time zones especially here in the Southern Hemisphere when their model says it should be night time, while we are all frolicking on the beach enjoying a nice sunny day : ) Though with their accusations about the 10’s of thousands of extra kilometres traveled on the expeditions of Captain James Cook not being accounted for, had to mean that the Antarctic region along with the planet had to be much greater in distance. Well this had us all stumped for awhile. Well for at least a few days. Of course the truth of the matter was not long in forthcoming with those more learned in the journeys of Captain Cook What the Flat Earth one’s had not factored in was all the side journeys and backpedaling that Captain Cook did do on many of his journeys which pretty well accounted for all the extra 1000’s of kilometres. But alas all was not lost for the flat earth ones for they were awarded and given the Aussie golden globe puller award for having such a most vivid and out this world imagination : ) So what keeps the flat movement so strong. Lionheart I think it’s because they have embraced almost every conspiracy apon the planet and and claimed them as their own. Be that secular or religious giving them credibility to some degree. Or perhaps making all other conspiracies look stupid when they are branded with the flat earth brush. Maybe that was the agenda after all. Worthwhile thinking about I guess. But they do say truth is much stranger than fiction anyway. .

Last edited:

Mindmaster

Premium Member
Oh, a FOX propaganda follower I see!

Good luck with that.

Please do some actual research before spouting nonsense. As Ancient Soul wrote, you really must be listening to FOX, er, I mean Fake News.

Actually, it's more right out of the horses mouths. If you can name a single Democratic candidate for any position that isn't looking to take from someone else to give to some random flavor of the month "identity politic classification" I'm all ears. I view illegals as people who should never reap any benefit in our country because they're not our citizens and not our problem.

As for the censorship thing, you guys don't seem to be bothered by it because it hasn't been applied to you. But, if you're even mildly libertarian or just a bit right of center in the political spectrum your posts are either getting flagged or your traffic even to your friends is being throttled/ghosted. You'll think that's great while it's not affecting you, but if you think for a hot minute that's not going to get turned around on you -- you're sadly mistaken. It's always the haves versus the have nots and unless you are a 1% you're getting thrown under the bus too just later after they after they lock it all in, lol. I have zero tolerance for this type of activity, so I reject the Dems movement in that direction. If that makes me the bad guy here I'm fine with it, lol.

What is calling everyone else a "FOX News Fan" the new "Nazi"? I find that amusing. Hey, whatever you think about Fox News at least they invite liberals onto their channels to speak. CNN or MSNBC is like watching someone talk to themselves for an hour. I mean liberal media is literally about 90% of the media and you guys are freaking out over the one that is not completely even conservative in presentation... It makes me laugh, it really does.. :D

Anyhow... This is all OT for the discussion so I'll stop here. But, hey, I got a laugh today. Worth it.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Flat earthers,never heard of this before,well I knew people in the middle ages thought the earth was flat but not today,maybe they're like the people who say the Earth is only 6000 years old.

Anyway I saw this on the BBC,kind of sad but flat earthers,I'm going with dumb.

Daredevil dies after crash-landing rocket
What did he even expect to accomplish? His "rocket" would have only achieved a height of some 1500 meters. A commercial airliner goes about 8 times as high....

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Hahahahaha! No. Do you leave orbit when you travel by plane? If I remain still, and something else moves (say, because of a giant earthquake), this means it is farther away. This is known as common sense. If I am in the orbit of another planet, Earth will have moved to the other side of the sun within six months. Whether you go to New Zealand of not, is irrelevant. But you know, since we're talking about return flights, if the Earth actually did rotate it should take longer one direction than another, since one direction you are going towards the Earth's rotation, another you are you are going against it. This is much the same as going upstream on a river, or sailing against the wind.

50 Reasons Why You Should Believe The Earth Is Flat

(Also, this is another of these idiots that thinks he's being clever by mocking this. But some of the points still stand)

Since you people don't seem to like long explanations...

SPOILERING FOR PICTURE OVERLOAD

img.jpg

For reference, human beings cannot see objects in the thermosphere and beyond in broad daylight. That puts it in the stratosphere or mesosphere at most.

img.jpg

To say nothing of the that as Earth is orbiting and rotating and generally "wobbling" all about, its temperature from one day to a next should not at all be constant. Yet temperature nearest the equator is constant.

img.jpg

It's magic, folks! Don't question it. You'd probably burn well before that flip happened, but is somehow you didn't, at Earth's center there would be some kind of gravity well.

img.jpg

Open a bottle of water! Those flat Earthers will find out in a hurry that water is curved when it comes spouting out in a stream straight upwards. What's that you say? You were pressing the sides of the bottle? Nonsense!

img.jpg

Uhhhh, this isn't a valid point. But I also had to include it.

img.jpg

I think this is because they would immediately lose credibility if they showed Earth as a pear.

img.jpg

Honestly, I don't know enough about lens to confirm or deny this one. But this seems to verify this.

img.jpg

Ever notice that these high speeds seem like something a little kid made up? 67000 mph might as well be "eleventy zillion." Whereas a near-orbit sun would need to move relatively slow to make it around the Earth.

img.jpg

Why do there seem to be all of these phone towers? I mean, couldn't we get all of our cellphone service from space? Almost like these satellites can't actually do anything about this...

And finally,

img.jpg

If I hear one more stupid person deciding that humans would have to lay flat for a flat Earth... Let's review. You can sit on the top of a circular desk. You can even stand on it, if you're light enough that it will support your weight. I'm going to give you homework. Stand on top of a beach ball.

Fallen over yet? Good, cuz now I'm going to laugh at you.
:facepalm:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Consciousness is not what any of you seem to think about. You are first a natural human being. Then science applies unnatural UFO radiation metal mass.

Science uses artificial amounts of radiation that the natural life and body in Nature is not supported by.

So it affects the mind.

If you ask a human science self do you or have you ever wondered why the bible talks about the ARK and Earth flood and where and how science was first advised as a reactive machine condition, as per human designer, human builder and human operator?

The Bible is that book that studied the history, science and its themes.

And told you all that the first scientist knew o UFO mass atop the tip of the mountain peak above the flooded attacked Earth by the Sun a long time ago. A recorded vision.

o the UFO therefore was a product involved in flat topping the mountain as the secret of the SEE....^ pyramid to flat top mountain. The learning of how to remove the mountain by pyramid disintegration of mass.

Mind encoded by AI machine radiation radio wave involving disintegration of Earth matter to FLAT top mountain.

Brain effect.

O maths and time/light all involved in cycles and circles. It would not be conclusive if it were not real.

Ask males why teaching against the mind was relative?

You know Satanism versus the stories about God and the image of MAN in his reflection, not of which is not science.

You know why this forum is religious and why you are studying the concepts of God and Jesus Christ...who is seen as a male human image in the clouds.

And then there is the depraved mind, irradiated and all the effects as a huge listing of causes of changed brain conditions. And then a bible warning claiming and then comes the Destroyer.

So you ask a male scientist on Earth, what do you really claim as a mind and a self?

That he knows out of space conditions.

So then you have to remind him, do you know that space is natural and so is every other body and the only UNNATURAL condition is science that takes MASS and removes it back to an irradiating zero of mass or space?

You doing it your own selves...the Creator of space.

And it is what you personally invent your own selves as the Destroyer mind and everything you have studied is a concept of destruction and destruction, and none of it creative. It is everything pulled apart that you study about chemicals and dust particles.

And you could never put it back to say whole again...for it to be pulled apart a portion, a space has to be created to move and shift it all.

Then there is God the Earth, the O traveller through space. Then the irradiated mind of a male communicated to by increasing radio wave radiation signals...burning fall out transmitting signals in huge O radio wave falling out tunnels...as Earth moves, and shifts whilst you transmigrate the chemical dusts of Earth particles and are severely brain effected to talk about dark holes and black matter.

As the truth of your minds.

It is why the medical review of the Christ Healers, who were in fact the known studiers of the human consciousness realized what truly sick warped brains you all own.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
If you think wealth redistribution, rampant uncontrolled immigration, and Internet censorship are the makings of a great new utopia of progressive tolerance you might be part of the problem.
I think people who perpetuate oversimplified generalizations, stereotypes, straw men, etc. like this might be part of the problem.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Hahahahaha! No. Do you leave orbit when you travel by plane? If I remain still, and something else moves (say, because of a giant earthquake), this means it is farther away. This is known as common sense. If I am in the orbit of another planet, Earth will have moved to the other side of the sun within six months. Whether you go to New Zealand of not, is irrelevant. But you know, since we're talking about return flights, if the Earth actually did rotate it should take longer one direction than another, since one direction you are going towards the Earth's rotation, another you are you are going against it. This is much the same as going upstream on a river, or sailing against the wind.

50 Reasons Why You Should Believe The Earth Is Flat

(Also, this is another of these idiots that thinks he's being clever by mocking this. But some of the points still stand)

Since you people don't seem to like long explanations...

SPOILERING FOR PICTURE OVERLOAD

img.jpg

For reference, human beings cannot see objects in the thermosphere and beyond in broad daylight. That puts it in the stratosphere or mesosphere at most.

img.jpg

To say nothing of the that as Earth is orbiting and rotating and generally "wobbling" all about, its temperature from one day to a next should not at all be constant. Yet temperature nearest the equator is constant.

img.jpg

It's magic, folks! Don't question it. You'd probably burn well before that flip happened, but is somehow you didn't, at Earth's center there would be some kind of gravity well.

img.jpg

Open a bottle of water! Those flat Earthers will find out in a hurry that water is curved when it comes spouting out in a stream straight upwards. What's that you say? You were pressing the sides of the bottle? Nonsense!

img.jpg

Uhhhh, this isn't a valid point. But I also had to include it.

img.jpg

I think this is because they would immediately lose credibility if they showed Earth as a pear.

img.jpg

Honestly, I don't know enough about lens to confirm or deny this one. But this seems to verify this.

img.jpg

Ever notice that these high speeds seem like something a little kid made up? 67000 mph might as well be "eleventy zillion." Whereas a near-orbit sun would need to move relatively slow to make it around the Earth.

img.jpg

Why do there seem to be all of these phone towers? I mean, couldn't we get all of our cellphone service from space? Almost like these satellites can't actually do anything about this...

And finally,

img.jpg

If I hear one more stupid person deciding that humans would have to lay flat for a flat Earth... Let's review. You can sit on the top of a circular desk. You can even stand on it, if you're light enough that it will support your weight. I'm going to give you homework. Stand on top of a beach ball.

Fallen over yet? Good, cuz now I'm going to laugh at you.

This is hilarious,anyone who has been on a passenger jet can clearly see the curvature of the earth.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
There was a big drive to flood Youtube with flat earth videos in 2016, and by 2017 it had become a 'thing'. I watched it happening.

Lots of Youtubers watched it happening, and there was some discussion of it at the time.

It was as if the phenomenon was being deliberately created.

Indeed, many believe it was created by Psyops .

That may seem like a wacky conspiracy theory, until you realise that internet brainwashing is a powerful tactical weapon. And like any weapon, it needs to be tested, evaluated and refined.

I totally missed it,I only YouTube for music.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Lionheart If flat earth was only about the flat earth it would have have disappeared into obscurity long ago. The flat earth model runs into all sorts of problems with time zones especially here in the Southern Hemisphere when their model says it should be night time, while we are all frolicking on the beach enjoying a nice sunny day : ) Though with their accusations about the 10’s of thousands of extra kilometres traveled on the expeditions of Captain James Cook not being accounted for, had to mean that the Antarctic region along with the planet had to be much greater in distance. Well this had us all stumped for awhile. Well for at least a few days. Of course the truth of the matter was not long in forthcoming with those more learned in the journeys of Captain Cook What the Flat Earth one’s had not factored in was all the side journeys and backpedaling that Captain Cook did do on many of his journeys which pretty well accounted for all the extra 1000’s of kilometres. But alas all was not lost for the flat earth ones for they were awarded and given the Aussie golden globe puller award for having such a most vivid and out this world imagination : ) So what keeps the flat movement so strong. Lionheart I think it’s because they have embraced almost every conspiracy apon the planet and and claimed them as their own. Be that secular or religious giving them credibility to some degree. Or perhaps making all other conspiracies look stupid when they are branded with the flat earth brush. Maybe that was the agenda after all. Worthwhile thinking about I guess. But they do say truth is much stranger than fiction anyway. .

Doesn't get much stranger than this but I get where your coming from.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Consciousness is not what any of you seem to think about. You are first a natural human being. Then science applies unnatural UFO radiation metal mass.

Science uses artificial amounts of radiation that the natural life and body in Nature is not supported by.

So it affects the mind.

If you ask a human science self do you or have you ever wondered why the bible talks about the ARK and Earth flood and where and how science was first advised as a reactive machine condition, as per human designer, human builder and human operator?

The Bible is that book that studied the history, science and its themes.

And told you all that the first scientist knew o UFO mass atop the tip of the mountain peak above the flooded attacked Earth by the Sun a long time ago. A recorded vision.

o the UFO therefore was a product involved in flat topping the mountain as the secret of the SEE....^ pyramid to flat top mountain. The learning of how to remove the mountain by pyramid disintegration of mass.

Mind encoded by AI machine radiation radio wave involving disintegration of Earth matter to FLAT top mountain.

Brain effect.

O maths and time/light all involved in cycles and circles. It would not be conclusive if it were not real.

Ask males why teaching against the mind was relative?

You know Satanism versus the stories about God and the image of MAN in his reflection, not of which is not science.

You know why this forum is religious and why you are studying the concepts of God and Jesus Christ...who is seen as a male human image in the clouds.

And then there is the depraved mind, irradiated and all the effects as a huge listing of causes of changed brain conditions. And then a bible warning claiming and then comes the Destroyer.

So you ask a male scientist on Earth, what do you really claim as a mind and a self?

That he knows out of space conditions.

So then you have to remind him, do you know that space is natural and so is every other body and the only UNNATURAL condition is science that takes MASS and removes it back to an irradiating zero of mass or space?

You doing it your own selves...the Creator of space.

And it is what you personally invent your own selves as the Destroyer mind and everything you have studied is a concept of destruction and destruction, and none of it creative. It is everything pulled apart that you study about chemicals and dust particles.

And you could never put it back to say whole again...for it to be pulled apart a portion, a space has to be created to move and shift it all.

Then there is God the Earth, the O traveller through space. Then the irradiated mind of a male communicated to by increasing radio wave radiation signals...burning fall out transmitting signals in huge O radio wave falling out tunnels...as Earth moves, and shifts whilst you transmigrate the chemical dusts of Earth particles and are severely brain effected to talk about dark holes and black matter.

As the truth of your minds.

It is why the medical review of the Christ Healers, who were in fact the known studiers of the human consciousness realized what truly sick warped brains you all own.

Man that's a lot of words.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Flat earthers,never heard of this before,well I knew people in the middle ages thought the earth was flat but not today,maybe they're like the people who say the Earth is only 6000 years old.

Anyway I saw this on the BBC,kind of sad but flat earthers,I'm going with dumb.

Daredevil dies after crash-landing rocket
The bible is consistent in its cosmology (which unsurprisingly is the cosmology of the times and places it was written).

In biblical cosmology, the earth is flat, and immovably fixed at the center of creation. The sun, moon, stars and other heavenly bodies go round it. The sky is a solid dome (the firmament) and you can walk on it. The stars are attached to it, so that if they come loose, they'll fall to earth.

>Details here<

Audie

Veteran Member
There is a difference between "not knowing that the earth is round" and "knowing that the earth is flat". People who studied the earth knew it was round, the illiterate majority was ignorant.

Kind of obvious.