• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Flat Earth

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
The Flat Earth Conference has sold out of tickets from $108 to $249 a pot.

Most of the live stream tickets are gone, only a few left (as i post) at $27 each.

Perhaps the the flat earth society must have members all around the globe.

Tickets

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member

Most of the live stream tickets are gone, only a few left (as i post) at $27 each.

Tickets
These folks are absolute loons who have no basis grounded in reality. The landscape photo they have on their homepage has a noticeable horizon that curves. That, alone, disproves their entire theory. Further, from their about page:
However, every experiment ever conducted to prove even the simple spin of the earth has failed!
Except it hasn't. A simple ride in an airplane will demonstrate this. The scary part about this entire belief is that reason and scientific logic (the very same concepts they claim to endorse) dislodge their entire thesis and they refuse to accept it.

ChristineM

Premium Member
according to the conference website (accessed a minute ago), there are 665 interested in attending and 312 who are going to attend (based of facebook expressions of interest)

Featuring

A rogues gallery if ever i saw one.

When i first spotted this on FB this morning there were tickets available for most seats (i don't know how many), now there are none. I truly despair for the state of education.

Jumi

I wonder if any participants will fly from the other side of the... you know, pancake? Or is it just people from this uh, side.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Tickets

I don't think I'll be able to attend.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
I wonder if any participants will fly from the other side of the... you know, pancake? Or is it just people from this uh, side.

Actually I believe there is a Top Division and a Bottom Division of Flat Earthers. I also believe they have their conferences every other year to stem the confusion.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Actually I believe there is a Top Division and a Bottom Division of Flat Earthers. I also believe they have their conferences every other year to stem the confusion.

I thought they they had a circular hierarchy.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Its convergence been done.

Kari%20Sperring%20Discworld.jpg

Discworld.com – merchandise, clothing, artwork, books & collectables

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
Everyone knows if the Earth was flat, the cats would have knocked everything off by now. Check and mate.

ChristineM

Premium Member
And here I thought the Earth was the shell of the turtle, and it was standing on an elephant's back...which is standing on the back of another elephant...and it's like that, all the way down to infinity...

I thought it was the disk supported by 4 elephant's standing on the back of the space turtle.

I've heard stories that its turtles all the way down. No elephant's involved in their one.

Not heard of the turtle elephant multi decker sandwich.