• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Flagless

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
When I lived in Minnesota I considered short sleeve shirt weather summer.

Today is just another cloudy gloomy day, but July is coming up soon and the weather is predicted to change at the start of July.

Iowa used to have a spring in which 50s-70s were common temps, and it would rain, often with severe thundershowers. Now we tend to go straight from winter to summer, and the thunderstorms hit in the fall.

We didn't get a whole lot of big storms this year, but we did get some rain, and it didn't go straight from 40 to 90, to that was a plus, too.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
I woke up to no flags this morning...

Looking at the newest threads, I am thinking this is likely the fault of either US politicians, or Jesus. Or both.

Probably US politicians. Jesus is likely working on a Saturday...
Oh, you mean you wake up with no alerts. What you need is a leg lamp. That will make everything better.

Hold

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Nah, only from me.

Actually, I should really be outside, but it’s 37C here in the Golfe du Morbihan and I’ve just got back from a swim so I’m enjoying a restorative cup of tea indoors:
View attachment 63786

Back home tomorrow, via an overnight stop in St. Malo before putting the car on the ferry to Portsmouth.
I can only sympathize with your present discomfort...

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Its a prop from the film A Christmas Story. Its a lamp that a man buys and forces his wife to display in the main room of their house. He treasures the lamp, but she loathes it. Its supposed to be funny.

We don't have a leg lamp, but we have a lot of things with that relationship around here(things one person loves, and another loathes). It hasn't helped any. Not sure its hindered any, either.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
@JustGeorge

A new range of flags that may interest you.

6351439e94074119659889309ba5078c.jpg

download (3).jpeg

cc011e1b-4db6-4018-b921-f8bb7bbd7df6_1.6eafe37d7aae08592ee58b5ed8540fcd.jpeg

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I woke up to no flags this morning...

Looking at the newest threads, I am thinking this is likely the fault of either US politicians, or Jesus. Or both.

Probably US politicians. Jesus is likely working on a Saturday...
No, he's Jewish. He works Sun to Fri.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
@Stevicus beat you to that one!
Dang it! Now I remember. I liked that so much that I copied it and sent it to a friend on Facebook Messenger. Then I forgot where I got it from (I assumed off of my feed on Facebook) and posted it here.

My apologies to Stevicus. I don't want to take credit for his hilarious find.