• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ratiocinator

Lightly seared on the reality grill.
But nobody tried to harm me the way Kent was harmed. Why?

Presumably because you haven't indulged in criminal fraud and violence against women.
Imagine, that Kent Hovind will go to some real University, e.g. Cambridge, and becomes Ph.D. of Physics.

Imagine pigs can fly... If he he was capable of this (which I seriously doubt) then he chose not to and instead got a fake PhD and became a fraudster, liar, and a violent abuser. We can only assess the miserable excuse for a man that he is, not what he might have done in some fantasy parallel universe.

questfortruth

Imagine pigs can fly... If he he was capable of this (which I seriously doubt) then he chose not to and instead got a fake PhD and became a fraudster, liar, and a violent abuser. We can only assess the miserable excuse for a man that he is, not what he might have done in some fantasy parallel universe.
Kent Hovind is not finished, he can become a good person. But he is not allowed to become a successful person anymore. His confidentials are in Google. It is impossible to delete image of a criminal, however to become saint is possible.

Dan From Smithville

What's up Doc?
Staff member
Premium Member
Presumably because you haven't indulged in criminal fraud and violence against women.

According to the scheme of evolution proposed here, pigs can fly because they are still birds. But at first, I didn't understand why turkey doesn't taste like bacon. Then I saw turkey bacon at the store and my understanding of evolution was restored.

Last edited:

Dan From Smithville

What's up Doc?
Staff member
Premium Member
Kent Hovind is not finished, he can become a good person. But he is not allowed to become a successful person anymore. His confidentials are in Google. It is impossible to delete image of a criminal, however to become saint is possible.
Kent could become a good person. He doesn't seem interested in that idea though. I don't think he sees any profit in it. Besides, at this point, I think he has started to believe he knows what he is talking about. When someone starts to believe that their crazy is the truth and they do not need help or counseling, they spread their nonsense to others as some perverse, pseudo-logical, revealed truth. Kent may have jumped that shark.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
According to the scheme of evolution proposed here, pigs can fly because they are still birds. But at first, I didn't understand why turkey doesn't bacon. Then I saw turkey bacon at the store and my understanding of evolution was restored.
I am honestly sorry for posting this, and I do not mean to mock anyone, but it just fit your answer

turbacon.jpg

Colt

Humans did not descend from primates, because humans are still primates. Primates, in turn, did not descend from waterfowl, because they are still waterfowl. Fish, in turn, did not evolve from algae, because fish are still algae. And so on, until the very first simplest organism, which did not evolve from inanimate (non-living) matter, because it is still inanimate itself. And so on, until the Big Bang, which did not come from emptiness, because it is still emptiness. Darwin wrote a book: "The Origin of Species", but the species did not come from anything, but only developed. Everything in the world is an extremely highly developed emptiness:
A Universe from Nothing - Wikipedia

Well, since people did not descend from primates, then no one needs a transitional link between humans and primates. You just need to change the title of Darwin's book to "Evolution of the Void", and there will be no need to search and exhale transitional forms and common ancestors (which are just the transitional links between the species).

I can prove to all skeptics that this is my biography:
CV: Dmitri Martila
After all, there are my contact details, and in the list of published articles, there are articles in the highest physics journals, but also in the newspaper: World of Orthodoxy. There is no need to be surprised and demand a public renunciation of Love: I am in the company of such faithful physicists as Newton and Einstein, and other Nobel laureates.

It was a common creation plan, but not the common tree of life.

Some of the original lines of our descendants persisted. When something mutates from a line that doesn't mean the rest of the line dies off instantly.

firedragon

Veteran Member
More total nonsense. You really are getting less and less coherent with every thread. :rolleyes:

You can't prove sceptics wrong with a CV. And just to remind you what I already said about it before:-

Oh God. This is the first time I am seeing people promoting their resumes in this forum.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Humans did not descend from primates, because humans are still primates. Primates, in turn, did not descend from waterfowl, because they are still waterfowl. Fish, in turn, did not evolve from algae, because fish are still algae. And so on, until the very first simplest organism, which did not evolve from inanimate (non-living) matter, because it is still inanimate itself. And so on, until the Big Bang, which did not come from emptiness, because it is still emptiness. Darwin wrote a book: "The Origin of Species", but the species did not come from anything, but only developed. Everything in the world is an extremely highly developed emptiness:
A Universe from Nothing - Wikipedia

Well, since people did not descend from primates, then no one needs a transitional link between humans and primates. You just need to change the title of Darwin's book to "Evolution of the Void", and there will be no need to search and exhale transitional forms and common ancestors (which are just the transitional links between the species).

I can prove to all skeptics that this is my biography:
CV: Dmitri Martila
After all, there are my contact details, and in the list of published articles, there are articles in the highest physics journals, but also in the newspaper: World of Orthodoxy. There is no need to be surprised and demand a public renunciation of Love: I am in the company of such faithful physicists as Newton and Einstein, and other Nobel laureates.

It was a common creation plan, but not the common tree of life.

I would suggest the study of Cladistics.

tas8831

But nobody tried to harm me the way Kent was harmed. Why?
Nobody harmed Hovind. He is just an ignorant clown. Saw him in a debate in the late 1990s. His opponent caught him in a lie (about moon rocks). Hovind's rebuttal was to say 'So, you're calling me a liar? Well, I know the TRUTH!" and strutted across the stage waving a bible, much to the delight of the bussed-in home schooled kids.

Imagine, that Kent Hovind will go to some real University, e.g. Cambridge, and becomes Ph.D. of Physics.
He already HAS a PhD! Hadn't you heard? The first sentence of his dissertation is "Hello, my name is Kent Hovind." He paid like 250 dollars for it!

He will write a good paper.

That starts with "Hello. My name is Kent Hovind."
But nobody will accept the paper, because he has label
"STUPID". I have label: crazy fanatic.
He is a stupid crazy fanatic, who also happens to be a felon and a liar, and he is ignorant even of the things he claimed to study for decades.

gnostic

The Lost One
Imagine, that Kent Hovind will go to some real University, e.g. Cambridge, and becomes Ph.D. of Physics. He will write a good paper. But nobody will accept the paper, because he has label

Is Kent Hovind your hero?

You have heard of “diploma mill”?

They are diploma racquet, providing fake qualifications, fake degrees and PhD for anyone who will pay for fake papers.

Real universities would have records of those who attended as students to earn and gain qualifications, as well as records of teachers, lecturers, tutors, who worked in real universities, hence paper trials, that anyone with authorities can look up.

Hovind is a fraud.

His only tertiary (higher education) qualification is in Religion Education (bachelor), not in any scientific field (eg physics, biology, etc), and from unaccredited institution. Then he resorted to diploma mill to gain fake Master (1989) and fake Doctorate (1991) from diploma mill Patriot University from Colorado, a fake university.

He never wrote any scientific research in his life, and the fake thesis he presented were squashed by a number of people who do have real PhD.

Many things are certain, a couple of them are these:
  1. Hovind has never attended Cambridge;
  2. he has never have Master & PhD;
  3. and he has absolutely no qualifications and credentials in physics.

The question is why you would even bring up known criminal in frauds, and talk about research paper he didn’t write, qualifications he most certainly he don’t have, and university (Cambridge) that have no records of him as a student or as a working professor?

Why are you making bogus claims about Hovind?

It make me question your own CV and your own qualifications.