• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fishy Scam?

Do you think they're fishy?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Some are fishy, some are not fishy. It depends.

• It's the greatest scam of all time.

• It's the most durable scam of all time.

• I love fishy.

• I hate fishy.

• Fishy or not fishy, i don't care.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • It's not fishy, it's crab.

• It's octopus.

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Pudding

Some abrahamic religions engage in some of the below behaviours.

"Give us your money and/or obey whatever we say whatever a book says whatever a God says whatever you must obey, then we will give you a wonderful place to live and/or other rewards after you die. No, we can't show it to you now, you just have to have faith that we are telling you the truth."

"Give us your money and/or obey whatever we say whatever a book says whatever a God says whatever you must obey, otherwise you'll go into BBQ mode for eternity or suffer some other bad consequences after you die. No, we can't prove what we say is fact for now, you just have to have faith that we are telling you the truth."

Do you think they're fishy? Why or why not?

(It's likely that i might not be participate in this discussion, so please feel free to discuss/debate with other people here.)