• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fishing tournament cheaters busted on video.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
An unruly crowd at a fishing contest is something I've never witnessed before. Or maybe because it was 6am here and I hadn't seen much.

Apparently it was a pro-level tournament with a lot of prize money at stake, and according to the article I read the cheaters had "won" a lot of other tournaments ($300,000 in 2021), so those will now be called into question. I can understand the angry reactions.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Apparently it was a pro-level tournament with a lot of prize money at stake, and according to the article I read the cheaters had "won" a lot of other tournaments, so those will now be called into question. I can understand the angry reactions.

Fair enuff, I've only been to a few local fishing comps where the prize was a meat tray. Although I do have a hazy memory of a drunken brawl but maybe that was at a footy match.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
"I had some old weights that were no longer useful so I tossed them overboard. It's not my fault that the walleyes caught them on the way down."

Viker

Häxan
Apparently it was a pro-level tournament with a lot of prize money at stake, and according to the article I read the cheaters had "won" a lot of other tournaments ($300,000 in 2021), so those will now be called into question. I can understand the angry reactions.
It's also why the police even the Feds can/will get involved.

Over fishing.