• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

First ride

Wirey

Fartist
upload_2017-10-19_6-19-3.jpeg

1974 Dodge Monaco. Mine was this colour plus primer with a 440. If anyone had hit it I wouldn't have needed a tow truck, I would have needed a shovel. Wouldn't start if it was raining or really windy. Yours?

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
I had a 1994 Ford Ranger. I loved that little truck. The unfortunate problem was it did not have four wheel drive. It would lose traction if someone so much as sneezed on the road. This problem ended up being the fatal flaw as I lost control on an icy bridge and slammed into the side. It was a total loss after that.

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
1969 Silver Chevy Nova SS with a straight 6 was the only car I loved painted black racing strips down the middle. Had a leaky radiator and was going to get it fixed my father talked me out of fixing. He helped me get a Ford Fairmont hated the car and learn why Ford stands for Fix Or Repair Daily. The Chevy is probably still around and running today, the Fairmont is in a Junk yard somewhere.

Edit: All my photos of the car where lost in a flood but I had plenty
Edit: Also was a column shift, something unique about it.

Last edited:

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
1969 Silver Chevy Nova SS with a straight 6 was the only car I loved painted black racing strips down the middle. Had a leaky radiator and was going to get it fixed my father talked me out of fixing
What a shame, that is a great looking car. Like I said above, there is something about cars from the 60s that make them look great!

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
I had a Chevrolet camaro t top,the one in the picture isn't the one but same colour.

Couldn't pull off in first because wheels just span,great fun to drive if contemplating suicide lol

Attachments

• Chevrolet Camaro Z28 T-Top 1982 - Mad 4 Wheels.jpg
    Chevrolet Camaro Z28 T-Top 1982 - Mad 4 Wheels.jpg
    219.4 KB · Views: 0

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
mem02.jpg

My first car was a Dodge Diplomat (an 87, I believe) that met its demise after plowing into a Rotor-Rooter van (at about 60mph) that failed to yield at a stop sign. I was 17 at the time.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
First Ride 1976 Harley Davidson 125 that looked like this

76sx125pic.jpg

First car 1970 Buick LeSabre that looked exactly like this

i009105.jpg

It was basically a tank and it was as long as my friends Chevy pickup truck with an 8 foot bed...if he had the tailgate down

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
1965 Buick Special. I bought it from a homeroom classmate for $200 in 1974. Well, my father bought it from her father. There was water in the gas tank, and the seal around the windshield was almost nonexistent. When it rained I had a flood. Got those things fixed and had a great first car to ride around in as the overly arrogant high school senior I was (I did have the grades to back that up :D).

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
20171019_120739.png

First car I ever owned. 81 Ford Pinto Station Wagon. It was a huge pos!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I had an '89 Grand Prix that was given to me. Then after I was in a wreck in that one, the first one I got with my own money was a black '02 Mercury Cougar (got it in '04) that was retired earlier this year. I got a good run out of it (still would if my dad hadn't messed with the wheel, leading to the wheel/bearings hub thing that connects it all together to come apart and rip the axle out).

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
In 1965 I got my first car, a threewheeler Bond minicar which I could drive on my motorcycle licence. We were not allowed to have a reverse gear if we were driving these on a bike licence, but since mine was only fitted with a kick start (you opened the bonnet to kick start the villiers engine) mine was legal. It could turn around in its own length. They normally had a 250cc motor but mine had a 197cc.
1948-1965-bond-minicar-3-wheeler-2926_4624_969X727.jpg