• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

First love

Pah

Uber all member
From your rememberance or your scholarship, who do you hold as your very first love?

Bob

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
Dale Cole. I was 6, so was he.He had the blackest of black hair and very pale skin.His dad was a bank manager and they lived above the bank. He moved to Benalla in grade 3.

'Memories...'

SoulTYPE

Heh, I have my own arcade ight here on pc:jiggy: but that is :tsk: . This isn't a MAME32 forum.

AHHH Mame........

Fluffy

A fool
My first love lives in America, Wisconsin :(. Known her for nearly 2 years now. I'm meeting her in the Summer but, unsurprisingly, it isnt a difficult wait considering how great it will be when she gets here.

KateTacular

My first love was a guy I dated for a year when I was 14. High school love is fun, but it doesn't begin to compare to how much I love my boyfriend now :)

martha

My first love was named Chris and I was 17. One day my father called me to the window and said "Look at your boyfriend, he walks like a chimpanzie" I replied, " Oh daddy stop saying that, he does not walk like a chimp." Then we both looked from the window at Chris, and you know what? He did walk like a chimp. We laughed so hard together. They say love is blind and I think it is true.
Perhaps I need to revise this. My first true love was my dad, who loved me unconditionally. My dad raised me since I was five years old and died when I was in my early twenties.He was my mom and dad. He taught me about cooking, imagination, compassion and singing. We used to sing harmony to Bobby Vinton's song " Roses are Red My Love" I can still see his eyes in the rearview mirror of the car as we drove along singing at the top of our voices. He was swell. I still miss him very much even after all these years.
I have been alone for quite some time, but I have been blessed. The phrase comes to mind...Better to have loved and lost, then never to have loved at all.:)

Joyfully,
Martha

Circle_One

If you would have asked me a couple of years ago, I probably would have said that my first love was this boy Jamie that I dated for two years. Even now, I still have feelings for him, but when I think about it, I don't think I ever truly knew love until my son Justyce was born.

fromthe heart

My first true love was my grandfather...I was told that when I was very small I hurt my grandmother's feelings because I told my grandfather that when Gram died I wanted to marry him...boy was that a not so nice thing to say right? LOL BUT my grandfather taught me SOOO much growing up...he taught me things no book could ever teach...he taught me how to love unconditionally and that real love has no bounds...it has no beginning or end...he died when I was 18 and no man I've ever met could match this mans strength in humanity. He was incredibly smart for someone who didn't go beyond 4th grade...he even taught me about the solar system...I still wonder how he learned so much in only 4 years of school.