• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

First Lecture Completed

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
I got great feedback on it and was told the two hours were informative and simple to grasp. Since this is my first time working as an instructor, the feedback and positive first dive were a huge boost. I was also required to cite both the Arabic and English versions of the mathematical terminology, so it was almost double the material. It still went well.
First attempt successful!
Congrats, Debate Slayer, but I may be able to understand it only if I go through your lecture. Even that is doubtful. I was not good at Mathematics, unfortunately. That deprived me of perusing further studies in Physics.

Yerda

Veteran Member
22.png

Viker

Häxan
Yesterday, I gave my first-ever lecture as an instructor. It was on probability, statistics, and basics of set theory--for data science. The lecture was online with around 20 people attending (mostly graduates switching to programming from other fields).

I got great feedback on it and was told the two hours were informative and simple to grasp. Since this is my first time working as an instructor, the feedback and positive first dive were a huge boost. I was also required to cite both the Arabic and English versions of the mathematical terminology, so it was almost double the material. It still went well.

Wonderful! Congratulations.

mangalavara

सो ऽहम्
Premium Member
Yesterday, I gave my first-ever lecture as an instructor. It was on probability, statistics, and basics of set theory--for data science. The lecture was online with around 20 people attending (mostly graduates switching to programming from other fields).

Congratulations! :)