• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Firefox problem

jaybird

the site wont work with fire fox anymore. just recently started. anyone else had this issue or know how to fix?

jaybird

screenshot of what page looks like

Screenshot_4.png

Shad

Veteran Member
A few things to try.

Disable any addons you have.
Restart FF in private window mode. Open Menu -> New Private Window.
Set cache to clear on restart of FF. Open Menu -> Options -> Privacy. Check clear history when FF closes. Close FF, wait 1 minute then try again. (FF clears cache slowly at time.)

If 1 or 2 works then you have either an addon or FF setting (probably cookies) blocking the part of the site. If 3 works it was probably a buggy or corrupted cache setting. If none work check your Anti-virus settings and logs in case it blocked something from FF.

Brickjectivity

Turned to Stone. Now I stretch daily.
Staff member
Premium Member
I had this problem and only fixed it by rebuilding a completely new Firefox profile. I used a commandline and ran: firefox -profilemanager This allowed firefox to choose between profiles and to generate a new profile with no passwords, bookmarks, history or cookies. Then it worked for me. In the new profile all of my old settings, passwords, bookmarks and everything were not present. If you do try a new profile, make sure you do not cut yourself off. Keep both profiles, so all your settings still exist in the old one.