• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

FINDINGS.... also dont forget!!

Worker of Christ

Telepathic abilities are true. All subject must be willing to serve god, Jesuss way, discipleship, must be made a group prayer project "combine us together 1 in mind and thought and remove the divisions between us"

Likewise be openminded in prayer, somethings can be done instantly, try asking for help for need sexual relations. Ask that "god can help this night with my wife be a special deeply affectionate intimate magnetic one, it seems to be too plain, weak" make it a team project also saying alot of our fathers first... try it!

When you see someoone sin a sin leading to death (like homosexuality) pray "god gives life to so and so for such and such sin leading to death" word for word (dont tell anyone you said it)
Or if you see someone sin not leading to death (huge list) pray "god gives lifes to so and so for such and such sin"
Pray "god send out laborers out into your harvest the harvest is plentiful the laborers are few"

Pray "God opens a door for the word so the mystery of christ may be made manifest and said clear and it ought to be for so an so"
Pray "God deliver so and so from the unbelievers and that the message spreads rapidly"
(Paul the apostle asked his churchs to pray this for him

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Those incantations sound pretty potent. Since this is the debates section, I imagine we're arguing what the mana cost is for each, yes?

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
My first thought is asking where in Sam Hill does all this type of stuff come from?

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Telepathic abilities are true. All subject must be willing to serve god, Jesuss way, discipleship, must be made a group prayer project "combine us together 1 in mind and thought and remove the divisions between us"
I suspect it could be true, but removing the divisions is not easy. So many people think they can remove the divisions through discussion of grammar that it never seems to happen.

Likewise be openminded in prayer, somethings can be done instantly, try asking for help for need sexual relations. Ask that "god can help this night with my wife be a special deeply affectionate intimate magnetic one, it seems to be too plain, weak" make it a team project also saying alot of our fathers first... try it!
I am single, but I understand what you are saying.

When you see someoone sin a sin leading to death (like homosexuality) pray "god gives life to so and so for such and such sin leading to death" word for word (dont tell anyone you said it)
Or if you see someone sin not leading to death (huge list) pray "god gives lifes to so and so for such and such sin"
I advise to not pray for homosexuals separately from other kinds of Christians. Pray for the welfare of the entire body of Christ, especially when the members are tempted to do nothing, or to be judgmental or to pay people to tell them what they want to hear. Its time to get this ship moving again or its going to sink, its candle snuffed out. So many people are focused on blaming the world for the problems. Keith Green sings "The world is sleeping in the dark that the church just can't fight, because its asleep in the light." Praying for homosexuals will not accomplish anything, because we need to pray for all of us. The whole body is ill.

Pray "God opens a door for the word so the mystery of christ may be made manifest and said clear and it ought to be for so an so"
Pray "God deliver so and so from the unbelievers and that the message spreads rapidly"
(Paul the apostle asked his churchs to pray this for him
I think your passion is good. I think that this prayer is too confining and disrespectful to God, because it tells God how to do his job. There's only one way to pray for all things, and that is what Christians are supposed to pray for. We're supposed to pray for all things at all times, and that is not what we have been doing. We have been praying selfishly and not in Christs name. This is something worth considering. There is a misunderstanding here about prayer. Prayer is supposed to change us, not change God.