• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Finding my way around here.

ChanaR

Hello all.

Messianic Jew here, gung ho on UMJC and the MJ Rabbinical Council.

I'm just wondering what the boundaries of this forum are, what views or topics are forbidden? For example, most MJ forums do not allow anyone to teach that the Mosaic Law is abrogated. Some MJ forums only allow you to teach that Gentiles as well as Jews are obligated to observe Torah. My objective is to get along. Help me out.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm just wondering what the boundaries of this forum are, what views or topics are forbidden?
@ChanaR
***Mod: This area marked Dir is for fellowship and friendly sharing of Messianic Jews exclusively and not for debate nor may other faith groups comment beyond askkng respectful questions. See rule 10 of the forum rules. Having a different point of view about abrogation is acceptable provided debate is confined to areas marked for debate such as Same Faith Debates. Make sure to specify in the title 'Messianic Jews Only' in the same faith debates. Other debate areas are more open and will invite more faiths to participate. ***