• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Finally some good news in my life :)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
No offense or anything, but my life might just get a little better, just a little, if your name was somehow changed from salty booger to something less graphic. I've literally vomited about such things, like people tasting boogers, so by saying "salty" it indicates knowledge of taste or brings the mind to the taste faculty and mouth, and then booger are usually those things people take out of their noses. So your name is basically extremely gross for me, and I dislike it a great deal, and I wonder if there is a way for you to change it to something less sickening and disturbing, just for me, as it apparently offends and disturbs no one else here, but I really hate it. If you don't do it though, its no big deal of course, and at least you know that I despise your name due to what it brings to my mind and thoughts, and by extension I wonder how you came to select such a name in the first place on a religious forum website. I wonder what other names are acceptable here, like poopsinoralcavityrottentoothpoop or genitalinfection or sweetbutteryfeces or what. Why would someone even name themselves that? Do you get stimulated or amused at the idea of having an effect on people and making some people think of disturbing things or making them feel something (like feeling sick)? Just curious!
Meh...
We once had a poster named Crustymucus.

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
This is great news @Amanaki......all the best for peace and happiness in your own place. There is no place like home. :)

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
No offense or anything, but my life might just get a little better, just a little, if your name was somehow changed from salty booger to something less graphic. I've literally vomited about such things, like people tasting boogers, so by saying "salty" it indicates knowledge of taste or brings the mind to the taste faculty and mouth, and then booger are usually those things people take out of their noses. So your name is basically extremely gross for me, and I dislike it a great deal, and I wonder if there is a way for you to change it to something less sickening and disturbing, just for me, as it apparently offends and disturbs no one else here, but I really hate it. If you don't do it though, its no big deal of course, and at least you know that I despise your name due to what it brings to my mind and thoughts, and by extension I wonder how you came to select such a name in the first place on a religious forum website. I wonder what other names are acceptable here, like poopsinoralcavityrottentoothpoop or genitalinfection or sweetbutteryfeces or what. Why would someone even name themselves that? Do you get stimulated or amused at the idea of having an effect on people and making some people think of disturbing things or making them feel something (like feeling sick)? Just curious!

I actually never think of boogers when I see this poster... I can't get past the idea of the cat in the tie, sitting and pondering behind the screen of his computer.

Maybe booger is the name of their cat, I can imagine a cat named booger. Maybe they had two cats, one named...wait a second, maybe they ate their cat and were surprised to find that it was salty? NO!

The first time I started living the apartment lifestyle was maybe 2013 long term in a hotel, but then more so in 2014 in an apartment, and then alone for long periods of that also, but then the city I was in started to get worse and worse every year.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
My mood is back, and that is so important:)
This year after the brake up with my ex girlfriend ( the one i was engaged to) i been living at different friends homes, because it was difficult to find a place to rent.
Today i finally got a letter in my mail, saying i have a new home :) yey i going to live all by my self :D:p:D
Well my curret girlfriend will probably come visit :confused: i hope :p

But actually living alone going to be a blessing for some time.

The rent per month is 7500 Norwegian kroner (809 us dollar) and to be norway, that is low cost
I am happy for you. A little security can be so comforting.