• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Finally some good news in my life :)

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
My mood is back, and that is so important:)
This year after the brake up with my ex girlfriend ( the one i was engaged to) i been living at different friends homes, because it was difficult to find a place to rent.
Today i finally got a letter in my mail, saying i have a new home :) yey i going to live all by my self :D:p:D
Well my curret girlfriend will probably come visit :confused: i hope :p

But actually living alone going to be a blessing for some time.

The rent per month is 7500 Norwegian kroner (809 us dollar) and to be norway, that is low cost

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
This year after the brake up with my ex girlfriend ( the one i was engaged to) i been living at different friends homes, because it was difficult to find a place to rent.
Today i finally got a letter in my mail, saying i have a new home :) yey i going to live all by my self :D:p:D

The rent per month is 7500 Norwegian kroner (809 us dollar) and to be norway, that is low cost

Great news.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
How wonderful! I wish you all the happiness in making your new house your home! May it bring you much peace and comfort.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind

Yes indeed I believe the house is the most important thing to have and to settle in,
I'm really happy for you.:)

I appreciate that cost information, it helps me understand how rents are in comparison around the world. If it isn't too much trouble, I like to also learn about what goes wrong in personal interactions or relationships so I might avoid the missteps or mistakes or even warn others I advise. What happened between you and your ex girlfriend/ex fiancée ? How did you meet this new girl and how much time was there between breaking up with the one and meeting the other and how did you establish an official relationship status with each? The Muslim (I don't know how into the religion they are), might want to get married before living together, and especially before any sort of major intimacy, which I think is probably pretty standard for Muslims to not do anything much before marriage (officially). The marriage is a very quick and easy process, but people sometimes like to make it a big celebration, depends on the personality and the families and how much they are involved or wanting to please or how much anyone wants to please them typically.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I appreciate that cost information, it helps me understand how rents are in comparison around the world. If it isn't too much trouble, I like to also learn about what goes wrong in personal interactions or relationships so I might avoid the missteps or mistakes or even warn others I advise. What happened between you and your ex girlfriend/ex fiancée ? How did you meet this new girl and how much time was there between breaking up with the one and meeting the other and how did you establish an official relationship status with each? The Muslim (I don't know how into the religion they are), might want to get married before living together, and especially before any sort of major intimacy, which I think is probably pretty standard for Muslims to not do anything much before marriage (officially). The marriage is a very quick and easy process, but people sometimes like to make it a big celebration, depends on the personality and the families and how much they are involved or wanting to please or how much anyone wants to please them typically.
The relationship with my ex girlfriend ended Christmas eve last year, and i met my current girlfriend about 3 months ago and been with her in a relationship for one and a half month now. She is not yet ready for marriage because she is quite a bit younger then me, so yes there are certain things we can not do before marriage as muslims as you know.
But both for her and me a bit of flirting is good to do :)

The relationship with my ex girlfriend ended Christmas eve last year, and i met my current girlfriend about 3 months ago and been with her in a relationship for one and a half month now. She is not yet ready for marriage because she is quite a bit younger then me, so yes there are certain things we can not do before marriage as muslims as you know.
But both for her and me a bit of flirting is good to do :)

Have you met her personally and physically in person yet, and her parents and her your parents or anything like that? This is definitely an interesting story! Did you meet her over this website or something similar online? I know a lot of people who are complaining to me a lot about difficulty meeting girls these days, and this trouble has seemingly even extended online. How old are you and her? Some of the people complaining to me were around 25 to 30 something each, both men and women complaining. The men complain that the women are just very hostile, the women complain that the men are just obsessed with trying to get into sexual interactions very rapidly, and when they do, they also seem to be very disturbing people. I try to keep updated somewhat on how people are meeting and getting into relationships these days. I've been married for many years now, and I met my wife over a website called OkCupid, which I hadn't even really signed up for but some defunct website seemed to have made an automatic account or something, and so I made a comedy profile on there as a joke and full of humor (it was featured on SomethingAwful, a website) and they had a chat function on the website of OkCupid at that time and so when I had sent a message and saw her pop up indicating she was visiting my page that moment, I quickly spoke to her (also since I didn't want to her to be frightened away by my joke profile) and got her onto MSN Messenger, and then continued to talk to her from there (that was in 2009).