• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

finally i finished my website. plz have a look.

Shia Islam

Quran and Ahlul-Bayt a.s.
Premium Member
As I am an alumni of university of sheffield, It's titled as AhlulBayt Islamic Society - University of Sheffield. It serves me and the student society.

I have put many widgets in the main page to link the site with our facebook, twitter, and Youtube pages.

I struggled to make it working fine in both, google chrome and internet explorer. It also works fine in iPad.

I bought only the domain name, and they gave me five pages for free, and 1000 mb bandwidth. I plan to buy webspace from them in the future.

Currently it has information about Islam in general and Shia Islam in particular. I am planning to add information about Religion in general. And I'll also add information about myself and a video section.

please take time to provide your comments and feedback, about the site or its content.

Shia Islam

Premium Member
forgot to say that the domain name is

www.religioninform.com/

I am proud of this domain name, i spent long time contemplating :D

Last edited:

jarofthoughts

Empirical Curmudgeon
It looks fine and clean.
I'm assuming you're going to put some banner/logo thingie in the upper right corner, so once that is in place it'll be decent.

Shia Islam

Premium Member
It looks fine and clean.
I'm assuming you're going to put some banner/logo thingie in the upper right corner, so once that is in place it'll be decent.

Thanks for this valuable feedback.
You are right, I need to put some banner/logo in the upper right. :yes:

Shia Islam

Premium Member

Attachments

• upload_2014-11-13_13-25-49.gif
    upload_2014-11-13_13-25-49.gif
    1 KB · Views: 75

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
Looks like you put your heart into this. Good jib. I will look at it in detail later, but on a preliminary look it is a great first start. If you want any comments on the English syntax, I could provide some corrections but overall you did a good job.