• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Finally finished my conversion.

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
Hey everyone. Just an update on me.

About a month ago I finally finished my conversion to Conservative/Masorti Judaism.

It took nearly a year and a half, and there are still a lot of mitzvot and observances which I need to improve on, but I'm finally happy to have made it.

Now that I'm finally a part of the tribe, I can finally get in on the interdenominational bickering and Jewish politics. Just the exact reason why I converted!*

*Not the exact reason why I converted.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Even though this is the Judaism DIR, I reckon I'm permitted to say, "Congratulations!"

Cooky

Veteran Member

About a month ago I finally finished my conversion to Conservative/Masorti Judaism.

It took nearly a year and a half, and there are still a lot of mitzvot and observances which I need to improve on, but I'm finally happy to have made it.

Now that I'm finally a part of the tribe, I can finally get in on the interdenominational bickering and Jewish politics. Just the exact reason why I converted!*

Congratulations. :)

Dawnofhope

Non-Proselytizing Baha'i
Staff member
Premium Member

Congratulations