• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Finally did it :)

Nimos

So I went to visit my brother and we finally got to taste the 2 million scoville chilli sauce, it was pretty insane, to be honest and I do enjoy chilli :D

For those that don't know what scoville is, it is a measurement unit for the hotness of chilli peppers.

Tabasco - 3750
Sriracha - 2200

I just dipped the tip of a fork in it and it was more than enough to paralyze the tongue.

I have no clue what dishes you are going to use stuff like this, but at least for me, that was way above my limit of chilli I would use.

However, still have the 10 million one left and it does look tasty :D

sauce-bbq-au-carolina-reaper.jpg

We Never Know

No Slack
So I went to visit my brother and we finally got to taste the 2 million scoville chilli sauce, it was pretty insane, to be honest and I do enjoy chilli :D

For those that don't know what scoville is, it is a measurement unit for the hotness of chilli peppers.

Tabasco - 3750
Sriracha - 2200

I just dipped the tip of a fork in it and it was more than enough to paralyze the tongue.

I have no clue what dishes you are going to use stuff like this, but at least for me, that was way above my limit of chilli I would use.

Did the fork catch fire :D

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
My body does NOT like hot. I start sweating and mopping my head with ordinary heat.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

Tabasco - 3750
Sriracha - 2200

That will last you.

Stuff like that I'll 'dilute' like a few drops in a big bowl of chili.

That way you still have bragging rights and enjoy a flavorful zing without dying in the process. *grin*

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I sorta agree. But just a little nuclear explosion to the senses is an occasional treat.
You should see me snuff fresh horseradish on a roast beef sandwich on weck.

Clear sinuses for a week. At a dire cost....

But i keep doing it!

Nimos

I love spicy food, but not to the point where it overpowers all of the other flavors.
I use a lot of chilli normally, but that is stuff like the Sriracha, which is very good I think. But the 2 million one, had you taken a dip on the finger it would have paralyzed the whole mouth, which I thought about doing first because I knew it was very hot, but I didn't expect it to be that hot, that the few drops that can sit on the tip of a fork would be that bad, so had it been the tip of the finger it wouldn't have been pleasant, that for sure and probably would have ruined the flavour of the other food.

This is the description for a similar one:

If you feel an overwhelming desire for a true taste of an extremely hot sauce, try this one, you will not be disappointed. The heat strikes gradually, accompanied by an interesting sweetness, and builds up until reaching a devilish strength. In comparison with Cajohn's Z Nothing Beyond Hot, this one is slightly hotter. As for the taste, Cajohn's Wanza's Wicked Temptation is outstanding but note that it is not suitable for beginners. Please, use it with caution.

Nimos

That will last you.

Stuff like that I'll 'dilute' like a few drops in a big bowl of chili.

That way you still have bragging rights and enjoy a flavorful zing without dying in the process. *grin*
That was my thought as well, but the bottles are pretty big if you are just using a few drops now and then. I don't know if there is anyone actually eating this "normally" or if they are more for fun.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I use a lot of chilli normally, but that is stuff like the Sriracha, which is very good I think. But the 2 million one, had you taken a dip on the finger it would have paralyzed the whole mouth, which I thought about doing first because I knew it was very hot, but I didn't expect it to be that hot, that the few drops that can sit on the tip of a fork would be that bad, so had it been the tip of the finger it wouldn't have been pleasant, that for sure and probably would have ruined the flavour of the other food.

This is the description for a similar one:

If you feel an overwhelming desire for a true taste of an extremely hot sauce, try this one, you will not be disappointed. The heat strikes gradually, accompanied by an interesting sweetness, and builds up until reaching a devilish strength. In comparison with Cajohn's Z Nothing Beyond Hot, this one is slightly hotter. As for the taste, Cajohn's Wanza's Wicked Temptation is outstanding but note that it is not suitable for beginners. Please, use it with caution.

There is a Thai restaurant nearby, they serve very good food. A couple of years ago we were having dinner there when in walked a rowdy Dutch crowd. One, boasts to his friends, i like it hot, very hot, waiter, I want your hottest green curry.

The waiting went to the kitchen area, returned some time later with there meals. Mr Boastful took one huge mouthful and fell to the floor coughing and spluttering to the raucous laughter of his friends.

The waiter sat him up and fed him milk. Mr Boastful did eat any more.

Moral of the story never boast you want the hottest to a little, demure Thai cook.