• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Final Transition to Caitlyn

gsa

She looks much better post-transition. Some of that might be attributable to her financial position, but not all of it. Some people are just not meant to be the sex assigned at birth.

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!
She looks much better post-transition. Some of that might be attributable to her financial position, but not all of it. Some people are just not meant to be the sex assigned at birth.

That is for sure! It is not cheap and it is pretty painful from what I can tell.

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
That degree of photoshop for an image is not cheap!!!!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I'm abit confused as to why it claims she has "completed" gender transition. I haven't heard anything about Caitlyn's plans for genital surgery (not that I really care), but if that is what she plans she hasn't been had enough time to meet the requirements for letters of recommendation.
But, even with the negative comments, it's awesome that society is slowly warming up to and accepting transsexuals. It is especially nice that there is more in society to expose people to real transsexuals, and not just the side-show rubbish of Jerry Springer.

Sleeppy

Fatalist. Christian. Pacifist.
Being completely honest: I find it disturbing.. I find transsexuals disturbing in general.. But, this isn't about me, or anyone beyond Jenner and his partner(s). I think adults should be able to do whatever they want, when everything is consensual between those directly involved. Let's keep moving forward!

Bunyip

pro scapegoat
I think this is actually historically very important. Jenner is a very high profile person, an accomplished athlete and infinitely famous thanks to the whole Kardashian thing. Undergoing this transition in the public eye will have a huge impact.
Personally I congratulate her and deeply admire her strength, bravery and compassion for the transgender community.

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
I think this is actually historically very important. Jenner is a very high profile person, an accomplished athlete and infinitely famous thanks to the whole Kardashian thing. Undergoing this transition in the public eye will have a huge impact.
Personally I congratulate her and deeply admire her strength, bravery and compassion for the transgender community.
:) now if we could only stop distancing them as "a community." (or "them")

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
Yeah, I think this is all about evolving a society in which we embrace our diversity and even celebrate it. Rather than compartmentalise.
They are unique.. That obviously affords them these certain terms, just like any other group.
We compartmentalize by identifying them with something unique, something to celebrate, something different from the norm.

Jumi

Being completely honest: I find it disturbing.. I find transsexuals disturbing in general..
Disturbing in what way? I think studying what other people have to go through in their life to be themselves can be a healing experience even if we are heterosexual. It's not easy being yourself or to know yourself when outside influences try to program all the clues to mean something other than they are for you.

But, this isn't about me, or anyone beyond Jenner and his partner(s). I think adults should be able to do whatever they want, when everything is consensual between those directly involved. Let's keep moving forward!
Cool, those aare my thoughts as well.

Wirey

Fartist
Does this mean all the pole vault records are cancelled?

Yeah, because I was gonna act mature.