• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fimbulwinter and the gulf stream

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Potentially, if climate changes, somehow trigger another ice age?

Or it could refer to a Nuclear Winter due to warfare, it doesn't necessarily have to be weather related.

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
Rewording this deleted the last comment I made. To anyone who don't know what fimbulwinter is according to the myths its 3 winters in a row as seasons instead of the normal seasons occurring before ragnarok. So instead of winter spring then summer it's just 3 winters in a row. I say this cuz I don't know anything about the Gulf stream maybe someone who doesn't know the myths might know how 3 winters can happen in a row instead of the normal order seasons occur and they might come across this. I personally don't believe in the myths tho im a Norse pagan and believe in the gods but I thought I would write this.