• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Film Budgets?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
They crew did do a good job hyping it into marketing it as a real story. Made alot more money than they put into it.

Aqualung

Tasty
cardero said:
Kevin Smith's first film cost 25,000 and he had to sell his comic book collection (that's devotion) to finish what eventually became CLERKS.
REally? I didn't know that.

nutshell

You don't need millions to make a good movie. Napolean Dynamite had a good run and that surely didn't cost millions. It also shows you don't need the big stars (BTW, I don't think Segal counts as a big star). lol

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
(BTW, I don't think Segal counts as a big star)
Is there some other Segal than Steven? He's one of the few people who shoot a hollywood gun using both hands at times. Makes it look like he knows what he's really doing.

Malus 12:9

Temporarily Deactive.
I don't see why a lot of people deem b-grade movies as bad..just because they don't have any known actors in them or hide them behind special effects.