• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fighting

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
If one isn't fighting for love, truth, and loved ones, what is the worth of the fight?

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
You don't really have to fight to live. Looks like it sometimes, but lily time dude.

suffer, let them come unto self

Matt 11:12 NIV From the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven has been subjected to violence, and violent people have been raiding it.

Luke 16:16 NIV “The Law and the Prophets were proclaimed until John. Since that time, the good news of the kingdom of God is being preached, and everyone is forcing their way into it.

the writing is on the walls of the city

Revelation 19:16
On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written: king of kings and lord of lords.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Would you come off it and talk like real people. I think you have something to say.

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of love

1 corinthians 13

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
This is rather off topic....
A friend who does some work for me often tells me about the conflicts at his church.
He every now & then almost comes to blows with other guys there. This just doesn't
seem right for a church (Baptist, I think), but it does fit his personality.
What do they fight about?
It's always some really insignificant but unduly magnified personal drama.

Last edited: