• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fermi Paradox has disproven Darwin and UFO

questfortruth

(Unfinished, disproven, unholy, and problematic) theory of Evolution consists of following chapters: Theory of Big Bang, Theory of Cosmic Evolution, Theory of Biological Evolution (Darwin's Theory), Social Darwinism.

The Fermi paradox is the contradiction between Theory of Evolution and the sterility of the cosmos.

Conclusions: assuming, that the God does not interfere into physical world, we came to contradiction. Thus, the God interferes.

The aim of the Theory of Evolution is the proof of Atheism. It has failed.

Conclusion: the UFO activity on Earth is the demonic activity, because the cosmos is sterile. Indeed, if the UFO is highest technical machine, it needs a huge technical civilization with huge production facilities and exploitation of nature resources to make UFO. Such one must be seen in our telescopes.

Portal (wormhole) between measurements (between places in time and space) cannot be opened. The portal, when it just occurs, has an infinite curvature. Well look: a circle with a radius of 10 meters has a curvature of the circle line as 1/10 = 0.10. A circle of radius 0.01 meters has a curvature of 100. However, there can be no infinity in the physical world, where everything can be measured (at least in principle). Infinite curvature cannot be measured. Therefore, the portal cannot be opened.

The criticism, that the Humankind is just very lucky to exist within observable part of infinite Universe, and what it miraculously passed through the deadly "filters"; faces the fact, that miracles can not be part of material Theory of Evolution. Any theory is just the consequence of initial input. Therefore, miracles and luck is not the part of a pure material theory.

Opponent ("Opponent" is a fictional character): "perhaps aliens are like our plants and animals. They live happily without any technology."

It contradicts the Theory of Evolution. Latter is the LAW, which justifies our transition from Big Bang to Cosmic Era. If such success is unique, then it is miracle. Thus, there is no Theory of Evolution.

Opponent: "you are a troll."

Was Jesus Christ murdered for "trolling"? Yes. So, I am in very good company then.

Because I face a trolling and satanic disrespect at journals,
I simply need two billion of US dollars to start my own journal company. And time to make it respectful. Then I will accept my own papers without any referee help.
Yes, being the chief editor, I will sent my papers to the referees. But I will not accept any trolling from them. They must find mistakes, not troll my papers.

I have my own science. Enter my worldview or stay outside.

Opponent: "We don't know which one of them are the correct answers yet, and maybe never will, but ignorance of knowing the answer isn't evidence.
Here Are 50 Possible Solutions to the Fermi Paradox..."

- Please define Knowledge.

- Well, it is what your Church knows.

- My Church does not believe in Evolution.

- So, you know then, that Evolution is wrong. But my church believes in Evolution. I am catholic, you know.

- yes, it is your knowledge then. But my knowledge is different. Because I am orthodox. I can modify your knowledge while the discussion.

Last edited:

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Instant-Pot-Popcorn-750x500.jpg

Altfish

Veteran Member
(Unfinished, disproven, unholy, and problematic) theory of Evolution consists of following chapters: Theory of Big Bang, Theory of Cosmic Evolution, Theory of Biological Evolution (Darwin's Theory).

The Fermi paradox is the contradiction between Theory of Evolution and the sterility of the cosmos.

Conclusions: assuming, that the God does not interfere into physical world, we came to contradiction. Thus, the God interferes.

Conclusion: the UFO activity on Earth is the demonic activity, because the cosmos is sterile. Indeed, if the UFO is highest technical machine, it needs a huge technical civilization with huge production facilities and exploitation of nature resources to make UFO. Such one must be seen in our telescopes.

Portal (wormhole) between measurements (between places in time and space) cannot be opened. The portal, when it just occurs, has an infinite curvature. Well look: a circle with a radius of 10 meters has a curvature of the circle line as 1/10 = 0.10. A circle of radius 0.01 meters has a curvature of 100. However, there can be no infinity in the physical world, where everything can be measured (at least in principle). Infinite curvature cannot be measured. Therefore, the portal cannot be opened.

I look forward to the peer reviewed scientific paper (a lot more credible than a YouTube video) which if it proves to be true there will be Nobel Prizes, wealth and fame to follow.

I'm not holding my breath though.

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
Conclusion:

God and scientific theories cannot coexist. Therefore, logical and observable conclusions of physics and biology must give way to the unprovable musings and writings of Bronze Age and Iron Age man who had no explanations for nature other than “God did it”.

questfortruth

I look forward to the peer reviewed scientific paper (a lot more credible than a YouTube video) which if it proves to be true there will be Nobel Prizes, wealth and fame to follow.

I'm not holding my breath though.
Because I face a trolling and satanic disrespect at journals, I simply need two billion of US dollars to start my own journal company. And time to make it respectful. Then I will accept my own papers without any referee help.

Last edited:

questfortruth

Define pseudoscientific. Pseudoscientific by whose standards?

I have added:

The criticism, that the Humankind is just very lucky to exist within observable part of infinite Universe, and what it miraculously passed through the deadly "filters"; faces the fact, that miracles can not be part of material Theory of Evolution. Any theory is just the consequence of initial input. Therefore, miracles and luck is not the part of a pure material theory.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
(Unfinished, disproven, unholy, and problematic) theory of Evolution consists of following chapters: Theory of Big Bang, Theory of Cosmic Evolution, Theory of Biological Evolution (Darwin's Theory), Social Darwinism.

:facepalm:
I would add more but common decency denies me the pleasure

Altfish

Veteran Member
Because I face a trolling and satanic disrespect at journals, I simply need two billion of US dollars to start my own journal company. And time to make it respectful. Then I will accept my own papers without any referee help.
That's not how science works

Skwim

Veteran Member

I'm calling
Troll very small.png
here. What else could such nonsense be.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

Two billion??? It cost about $40 to set up the sort of website you need... Or probably for free if you don't mind advertising on the pages.

Publish what you want when you want.

Remember i asked you once if you were Jim Ryan??? He did that and published loads of pseudo scientific garbage. Became an overnight legend in his own mind

Brickjectivity

Turned to Stone. Now I stretch daily.
Staff member
Premium Member
The biggest problem with the Fermi Paradox is its assumption that living beings will care about space travel, achieve the skills necessary to leave planets and be willing to make the effort. On Earth curiosity is a property of vertebrates; but there are plenty of animal families that survive, just fine, without curiosity. Out of these, fewer have imagination. Fermi Paradox is a fun toy not a theory. It inexplicably assumes evolution on all planets moves some species towards advanced technical skills, a desire to leave a planet's gravity well, curiosity, imagination and passion. It also assumes every such planet has an imperfect reproductive process (which is what makes evolution possible).

To me it seems more likely that on most habitable planets life will achieve some stable form and stay in that form, just like our sponges did on Earth for so many periods of time.