• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Feminist anarchy.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
So as I continue to embrace my degenerate filthy leftist spirit on my weird unorthodox political journey, I encountered a school known as Anarcha-Feminism
Anarcha-feminism - Wikipedia
As a baby Anarchist and repentant feminist this obviously immediately appealed to me.

But I want to know your thoughts on the matter? Do you agree with its ideology? Disagree?
And as a bonus question, how do your feminist beliefs influence your political beliefs?

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
So as I continue to embrace my degenerate filthy leftist spirit on my weird unorthodox political journey, I encountered a school known as Anarcha-Feminism
Anarcha-feminism - Wikipedia
As a baby Anarchist and repentant feminist this obviously immediately appealed to me.

But I want to know your thoughts on the matter? Do you agree with its ideology? Disagree?
And as a bonus question, how do your feminist beliefs influence your political beliefs?

I'm not a big fan of anarchism in general. I don't think it's terribly realistic. Has some crossover with libertarianism in that way. I don't think we'll ever get rid of states, nor am I convinced it would be a good thing if we did.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm not a big fan of anarchism in general. I don't think it's terribly realistic. Has some crossover with libertarianism in that way. I don't think we'll ever get rid of states, nor am I convinced it would be a good thing if we did.
Whilst I agree. I can’t deny that it appeals to my renegade nature