• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Feminism and Christianity

Quiddity

UndertheInfluenceofGiants
Halcyon said:
Indeed. And yet are there any women in the church hierarchy - nope.

Nope. I was only pointing out the bogus theories of maleness. What I said is enough to destroy such nonsense for me.

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Yeshua would CLEARLY have wanted both women and men to run the chruch, as well as the home, and as well as the state. The female and male are both equally important. Yeshua did not value one sex over another.

Yeshua was not feminist, he was not a bigot.... he was for all humankind

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
I wont say that Yeshua did not value Mary Magdelene over most of his followers though. Not because she was a woman, but because she understood the message Yeshua was teaching. The male group of followers did not like this favoring at all, and said things about her not being worthy enough to hear a mans discussion. He continuously stated that she blonged there just as equally, if not moreso, than all of those men. Gender doesnt matter, that's the point! We balance our inner with our outer, and come to the one as all genders.