• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Female Orgasm

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I think males are much more visual than us.
I think we focus more on the inwardness of a male. And other senses do matter, like olfaction, taste, etc...
For some of us...male shyness can be a turn-on.
For others, a turnoff. But it mostly depends on what the male is like, on the inside.

We Never Know

No Slack
I think we focus more on the inwardness of a male. And other senses do matter, like olfaction, taste, etc...
For others, a turnoff. But it mostly depends on what the male is like, on the inside.

Why do females like bad boys?

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member

Men are certainly more visual. What is also interesting is for a female to orgasm, they need to focus more on themselves and their body during sex, whereas for men they need to lose themselves in their head so to speak.

We Never Know

No Slack
Men are certainly more visual. What is also interesting is for a female to orgasm, they need to focus more on themselves and their body during sex, whereas for men they need to lose themselves in their head so to speak.

"Men are certainly more visual"

In my opinion yes and no.

Men tend to look at the outside while women tend look at the inside.
In many cases anyway.

exchemist

Veteran Member
There's a link. :)
Ah so there is, thanks. (For some reason my ancient iPad did not highlight it clearly. Now that I'm on the laptop I can see it.)

It's a rather curious study. It has always seemed to me that, since the female orgasm works exactly like the male one (based on my own observation and feedback from girls I have slept with), and bearing in mind that male bodies are - biologically - adaptations of the female body, it is odd to suggest that the female orgasm mechanism has somehow back-evolved to be present in the female. It seems more probable that it the mechanism was present in the female all along and was co-opted for ejaculation of sperm in the male.

But I don't pretend to be a biologist.

MikeF

Premium Member
Ah so there is, thanks. (For some reason my ancient iPad did not highlight it clearly. Now that I'm on the laptop I can see it.)

It's a rather curious study. It has always seemed to me that, since the female orgasm works exactly like the male one (based on my own observation and feedback from girls I have slept with), and bearing in mind that male bodies are - biologically - adaptations of the female body, it is odd to suggest that the female orgasm mechanism has somehow back-evolved to be present in the female. It seems more probable that it the mechanism was present in the female all along and was co-opted for ejaculation of sperm in the male.

But I don't pretend to be a biologist.

Since these mechanisms have presumably been inherited from a long line of progenitor species, perhaps they should figure out which species may have first exhibited orgasm and then see what role it has played throughout the evolutionary process. This focus on human orgasm seems a bit after-the-fact.

exchemist

Veteran Member
Since these mechanisms have presumably been inherited from a long line of progenitor species, perhaps they should figure out which species may have first exhibited orgasm and then see what role it has played throughout the evolutionary process. This focus on human orgasm seems a bit after-the-fact.
That's rather how it seems to me. However, I can't imagine many researchers wanting to investigate the orgasm in, say, female primates.:confused: So we may never know....

Firenze

Premium Member

Actually it depends a lot on what the female is like, and what kind of love experiences she had as a child. Women will unconciously be attracted to the 'bad boy', or the abuser, if her home experience was abusive. Children will crave whatever kind of 'love' they grew up with - positive or negative.