• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Female nudity vs Male nudity

s2a

Heretic and part-time (skinny) Santa impersonator
ok....I start.

The woman body is considered a work of art...obviously as long as it deals with a body with very tiny waist, female hips and large breast.
It is not something related to eroticism. just aesthetics

Male body is considered something scandalous. First of all, because man's body is not considered beautiful. It is not, indeed, compared to the female one.

"Scandal"
"noun: scandal; plural noun: scandals
an action or event regarded as morally or legally wrong and causing general public outrage."

Well.

It may fairly be said and observed that within "mainstream" ideologies and current westernized mythologies attended to like-minded religious belief,,, that any and alll presentations of human nudity are affronts to believes."God" is never depicted as a "naked" soul, neither then must any mortal man or women be seen or permitted in a believers perspective as "freer than God". That entire idea is "blasphemy" is it not?

If we choose to return to ideologues of 2nd century "idealism", human nudity is the equivalent of blasphemous behavior. Ignore the entirety of every argument that ALL of us do, in fact, enter this mortal realm utterly devoid of clothing (as is presumably, the will of "God"). Let's face facts here. Delivery of any newborn infant attired in full dress and cotton denim overalls seems patently absurd to even advocates and adherents of the "Flat Earth Society". When we are born, we are ALL naked. Clothing for protection against the elements, considerations of cultural/religious proprieties ALWAYS come secondarily.

Being "real" about matters that confront us daily and today within a greater context of global affairs and "cultural norms"...it has ALWAYS been the female of our species that has borne the burden of sexual identity, sexual nature, and sexual capacities to bear children. Men "knock em up", and women do the heavy lifting afterwards.

IF such activities were subject to any legal contracts, MEN would lose, very badly, absent the lent and utter consent of ALL women. Period. Seriously.

And so. here we find ourselves today, in the here and now...and...what?

Within the realms of freely available pron on the Internets, we may freely access guilt absent pron of the most lascivious and degrading aspects of human sexual encounters imaginable today. Is this phenomena and ongoing "exposure" either unimaginable or preventable? No, not really within any culture or society that prides itself foremost in preservation of the most basic civil liberties and humanistic rights of self determination.

IT hardly remains a bold prediction that within 50 years or less, even "network" productions (with suitable advance caveats) will in fact feature both make and female "full frontal" nudity, for better or worse in advancement of any credible storytelling.

Fact is, and yet remains, that human adult nudity is no longer an aberration of
"cultural norms", but is just a part of being human.

Every parent has the choice of will, conscience, or religious sensibilities or foundational "ethics"to instruct their children however they choose or think best serve their own progeny.

I dare say though, that anyone that chooses nudity as an expression of art, storytelling, or just plain ole' "lifestyle", will endure:)

Drolefille

PolyPanGeekGirl
Yes, there are certainly no dangly bits on pansexuals...
Free liposuction and labiaplasty with all conversions to pansexuality.

This is why I love pansexuals.

Awww shucks.

In addition, as a sapiosexual who tends to be attracted to personalities over bodies, I personally find all body types attractive. My current BF is disabled and has a lot of the physical problems that come along with that, my other BF is in shape and pretty athletic (for a geek at least.)

But the same person can look silly while naked, or sexy, or just... exist because they're just existing. It depends on if you're helicoptering, foraging in the fridge or lying on the bed, ya know?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Or that they accept that both women and men can be attractive naked, like the previous poster said... That is actually kind of more along the lines of what I was going for.

I stopped go to the swimming pool, because I couldn't stand seeing all those naked men in the locker room any more. It was so embarrassing...I always blushed and always used to keep my eyes down...
I think that in a women's locker room I would have felt much more comfortable. The woman's body transmits me order, peacefulness and beauty. The male body is too erotic...
what I mean by that?
I mean that artists tend to portray the female nudity and not the male one because people will find it more reassuring

Last edited:

Drolefille

PolyPanGeekGirl
I stopped go to the swimming pool, because I couldn't stand seeing all those naked men in the locker room any more. It was so embarrassing...I always blushed and always used to keep my eyes down...
I think that in a women's locker room I would have felt much more comfortable. The woman's body transmits me order, peacefulness and beauty. The male body is too erotic...
what I mean by that?
I mean that artists tend to portray the female nudity and not the male one because people will find it more reassuring

Or you're taking your personal feelings and assume they exist in the entire population.

Triumphant_Loser

Libertarian Egalitarian
Or you're taking your personal feelings and assume they exist in the entire population.

Exactly. Some dude in Italy has funny feelings in a locker room... that must mean every single one of the roughly 3 billion males in this world must feel the same way as well.

Last edited:

Drolefille

PolyPanGeekGirl
Exactly. Some dude in Italy has funny feelings in a locker room... that must mean every single one of the roughly 3 million males in this world must feel the same way as well.
*billion :p

Don't forget, he can speak for women too, because he's gay and has female friends.

Triumphant_Loser

Libertarian Egalitarian
*billion :p

Don't forget, he can speak for women too, because he's gay and has female friends.

Whoops. How did I manage to screw that one up? :p

I've had P.E. a few years In High School and I played baseball. I've had to be around my fair share of sweaty, testosterone-hyped guys. I did not really pay any mind to be honest. It didn't really phase me at all. I just wanted to get out of there before someone tried to smack me with a towel or try to offer me a can of snuff.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Exactly. Some dude in Italy has funny feelings in a locker room... that must mean every single one of the roughly 3 million males in this world must feel the same way as well.

well...I assure you that most women would feel embarrassed in a men's locker room. do you deny it?
so I'm not that weird

Triumphant_Loser

Libertarian Egalitarian
well...I assure you that most women would feel embarrassed in a men's locker room. do you deny it?
so I'm not that weird

I'm a bi male, and I certainly wasn't. Perhaps it was the faint smell of mud, dirt, unflushed toilets, and genital sweat that was a possible mood-killer for me. But that could just be me.

roger1440

I do stuff
ok....I start.

The woman body is considered a work of art...obviously as long as it deals with a body with very tiny waist, female hips and large breast.
It is not something related to eroticism. just aesthetics

Male body is considered something scandalous. First of all, because man's body is not considered beautiful. It is not, indeed, compared to the female one.

Indirectly you are saying the Italian language has no equivalent to the English word handsome, true?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Indirectly you are saying the Italian language has no equivalent to the English word handsome, true?

True. How did you know?
well...u know...we have just one word that translates "beautiful, handsome, pretty"
Italian is not as rich in words as English

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!
It is socially acceptable to view ads with topless men during daytime advertising but not topless women. I do not understand why this is.