• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Feeling Satan's Presence

VioletVortex

From my personal experiences, Satan is more of a force to be felt than a tangible entity. Many nights, I feel the presence of Satan.

When I go to sleep at night, I stare up at the ceiling in the dark and think about Satan. As I continue to think, I start feeling his presence. It gets stronger and stronger. It's hard to describe it in words, but it's an overwhelming positive electrical feeling.

One night, I felt his presence so strongly that it was if he was sitting right there, talking to me. I actually carried on a conversation within my mind with Satan. I believe that Satan was manifesting his ideas in my within my mind. It was a very powerful experience, probably the most powerful spiritual experience I have had.

Am I the only one who has had experiences like this?

lovesong

:D
Premium Member
From my personal experiences, Satan is more of a force to be felt than a tangible entity. Many nights, I feel the presence of Satan.

When I go to sleep at night, I stare up at the ceiling in the dark and think about Satan. As I continue to think, I start feeling his presence. It gets stronger and stronger. It's hard to describe it in words, but it's an overwhelming positive electrical feeling.

One night, I felt his presence so strongly that it was if he was sitting right there, talking to me. I actually carried on a conversation within my mind with Satan. I believe that Satan was manifesting his ideas in my within my mind. It was a very powerful experience, probably the most powerful spiritual experience I have had.

I used to have this experience all the time when I was a theistic Satanist. Even though it isn't Satan anymore, I still get this feeling with other forces and other entities. It's such an empowering thing to feel that kind of energy run through you. Enjoy it. :)

Mindmaster

Premium Member

Needs moar blood, generally. :D

Anyway, no... If you keep playing about you'll swear you seen something, and if you fool about more it might be stronger than that.

But, these things aren't supposed to exist! Have fun! :D

VioletVortex

I used to have this experience all the time when I was a theistic Satanist. Even though it isn't Satan anymore, I still get this feeling with other forces and other entities. It's such an empowering thing to feel that kind of energy run through you. Enjoy it. :)

I think that spiritual forces may be ambiguous, they have no one single name. We name them and personify them, as that puts them in terms that we better understand and relate to. This explains why I have felt similar experiences with the deities in the Norse Pantheon. I am considering becoming an Odinist, only time will tell. My experiences with those deities have never been as powerful as those with Satan, which probably says something about my mindset- I am currently more Satanic than Odinic, however, I may be moving towards Odinism.

Kapalika

Premium Member

Ya, if you focus enough that can happen. I used to do it and even had the same electrical feeling but it felt more like a dark hectic electrical energy than "positive" and I tended to feel it at a localized spot near me. Saw it a few times too. I believed it to be a manifestation of HaSatan at the time, although I might now recognize it as a smaller splinter, so to speak, of a more generalized Satanic essence.

But that kind of thing only tends to happen when you keep focusing on it. Sometimes stuff like that can be a distraction in the long-run so I left it mostly behind.

Aštra’el

Aštara, Blade of Aštoreth
tumblr_meqyoahSpI1r219jqo2_500.gif