• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Feed both monsters. Each monster offers something the other doesn't have!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I found it interesting the day I posted about the people feeding children the Dragon, so that the Dragon blessed the the village in Lebanon as was the tradition of the dragon blessing the village or terrorizing the village based on whether or not the villagers offered a child to the Dragon to eat, was the day I posted a crusader child (saying children were greatest in heaven) not knowing the child's armor had a dragon on it till the day after.

I wrote about children who serve the Dragon , so that the Dragon blessed humanity not long before that.

Saint George slaying the Dragon of that village has to be the goofiest story of a Saint, that turned the Saint into the greatest soldier Saint ( that the Solomonic dynasty of Ethiopia even gave the credit for their impossible victories against Europeans for), so who knows?.

So, my ability to believe the story is tough, but Scripture mentions dragons in many places, and people, entire advanced Empires like the Aztecs even, used to offer countless amounts of public human sacrifices so that dragons or monsters or whatever would bless the people and avoid punishing them.

Catholics eat their Virgin Messiah lamb of God who becomes present at an altar, symbolic of the altar Isaac the son of Abraham, was almost sacrificed to Abraham's monster at. A lamb sacrificed instead, prefiguring the virgin lamb of God sacrificed to the angry God, to pacify his wrath from striking humanity. When Hebrew's slaughtered the lamb and put it's blood on their door posts they had to eat the lamb, prefiguring the devouring of the Messiah and drinking his blood as is done at my Catholic Cannibal and vampire rituals I cherish!

The only reason God lets me mock him with posts like this is because Rebecca told Jacob she would take the sins, punishment, and curses of Jacob upon herself, and I have discovered some certified intercessors who help me in similar ways, that I identify as "Jacob's Shield" and "Jacob's ladder", an ascent to God and shield from consequences , in an attempt to fight God like Jacob did, and win, similar concept (I'm guessing).

(and Jacob actually defeated God , refused to let go of God when God asked him to, and forced God into unconditional terms of blessing his bad behavior when it accomplishes the greater good)

What I see is, God demands human sacrifice, not just from Christ in Christianity, but demands penance, suffering, and martyrdom from his people (early Christians called "blood of martyrs the seed of Christianity"). If Yahweh is fed his reward, feed the dragons and monsters their reward, then monsters on both sides bless humanity.

Anyway, I'm not suggesting anyone ever literally sacrifice a child to a Deity like Abraham almost did (unless the law sanctions it like Planned parenthood legally giving unwanted children to the Canaanite God Molech or whatever) but one of the stories of Saint George is George was already decapitated and it was his ghost battling the Dragon, but the Princess didn't know he was a spook, and told him to run away and let her get eaten. This was save George, but also so that the Dragon bless the village. If so, she's so cool! :)

If God would permit the dragons to be fed , and him be fed , split the reward 50/50 , then both monsters on each side , dragons, and the people ( who eat Jesus Christ at Mass :p ), all have thorough satiation.

Just not everyone has an appetite for Jesus, so we need more Princesses offering themselves to be eaten by dragons (her Father the King had to consent to it :p ) and then earth gets the dragons blessing and Yahweh's blessing.

Oh yeah, and Job speaks of Behemoth being a monster that looks like an elephant who can guzzle the river Jordan. He battles a 300 mile long Serpent of the sea named Leviathan, and Leviathan is fed to God's people.

The Republican party elephant should evolve into Behemoth mammoth monster for the end times Apocalypse, a good Monster battling evil, (just another thought from that still small voice inside :) )

Thoughts?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I told my princess I have a white wolf and a black wolf inside me, and I'm told to only feed the white one. She told me that sounds prejudice, feed them equally because one offers what the other doesn't have.

I gave her a high-five for her political correctness! :cool:

F1fan

Veteran Member
The Republican party elephant should evolve into Behemoth mammoth monster for the end times Apocalypse, a good Monster battling evil, (just another thought from that still small voice inside :) )

Thoughts?
The GOP is doing a good job of being the evil, so I suggest the ethical republicans need to defeat the corrupt republicans first.

PureX

Veteran Member
There are universal, archetypical interpretations for many of these kinds of images and characters. Turns out we humans create and embed them in our cultural timelines for a reason.

Aštra’el

Aštara, Blade of Aštoreth
I told my princess I have a white wolf and a black wolf inside me, and I'm told to only feed the white one. She told me that sounds prejudice, feed them equally because one offers what the other doesn't have.

For you there are 2. For me there are 7.

The truth is, human nature is far more complicated than 2 or 7... but people embrace what they will, and they see what they let themselves see.

Gargovic Malkav

Oh yeah, and Job speaks of Behemoth being a monster that looks like an elephant who can guzzle the river Jordan. He battles a 300 mile long Serpent of the sea named Leviathan, and Leviathan is fed to God's people.

Is this from a different source than the Bible, because I don't remember reading this in the Book of Job?
I know Behemoth and Leviathan were mentioned, but I don't remember Job talking about this, nor do I remember him battling the huge sea serpent and using it as a food source...

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Is this from a different source than the Bible, because I don't remember reading this in the Book of Job?
I know Behemoth and Leviathan were mentioned, but I don't remember Job talking about this, nor do I remember him battling the huge sea serpent and using it as a food source...
Behemoth is mentioned in a speech from the mouth of God in chapter 40 of the Book of Job, a primeval creature created by God and so powerful that only God can overcome him:[4]

15 Behold, Behemoth, which I made as I made you; he eats grass like an ox.
16 Behold, his strength in his loins, and his power in the muscles of his belly.
17 He makes his tail stiff like a cedar; the sinews of his thighs are knit together.
18 His bones are tubes of bronze, his limbs like bars of iron.
19 He is the first of the works of God; let him who made him bring near his sword!
20 For the mountains yield food for him where all the wild beasts play.
21 Under the lotus plants he lies, in the shelter of the reeds and in the marsh.
22 For his shade the lotus trees cover him; the willows of the brook surround him.
23 Behold, if the river is turbulent he is not frightened; he is confident though Jordan rushes against his mouth.
24 Can one take him by his eyes, or pierce his nose with a snare? (Job 40:15-24, ESV)

The passage pairs Behemoth with the sea-monster Leviathan, both composite mythical creatures with enormous strength which humans like Job could not hope to control, yet both reduced to the status of divine pets.[1]

Although Leviathan and Behemoth fighting is not exactly a Jewish Scripture-inspired Messianic era fight between two monsters, it is a Jewish legend that has been passed down enough that many believe it will bring the demise of Leviathan. Google the battle between Behemoth and Leviathan and you can learn more about the oral tradition and Messianic era legend.

But no, that and Behemoth being an elephant is actually not Biblical. Behemoth is an elephant or mammoth most commonly depicted, but sometimes a hippo, and to some he is all sorts of different forms of massive creatures.

But most common accepted idea is a gigantic elephant.

Interestingly, I got your post right after going to Mass where the reading was about David and Goliath battling each other, and it reminded me of a Leviathan facing off with Behemoth in the form of humans, or something. *Shrug*

Aštra’el

Behemoth vs Leviathan, as depicted in ancient prophecies:
5B5C5A4B-B67D-43F1-A976-550E3B6CA47A.jpeg
6EB19CDC-5F76-482E-A1B3-DFE8686732C8.jpeg
0AFE549E-3910-45AA-8915-ADA8D314A4E9.jpeg
2453D3A9-C2D0-45FB-8B6A-5754CB12553B.jpeg

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I voted your post a winner because I had in my imagination a fez cap with an eagle on it from a 20th century leader where the Eagle was a winged dragon instead, on the same hat.

Your winged dragon looked so similar to the image in my imagination you give me hope and strengthen my faith. :)

Plus , that is Inanna in your avatar, correct?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
In my belief system, there are no gods or monsters, just people.
Well, I guess I can't fault you , when God leaves humanity feeling he isn't there for many, but I cannot adhere to your belief system, due to experiences suggesting the opposite to be true, but I cannot fault you for believing that either, so shall respect it. ;)

Aštra’el

Plus , that is Inanna in your avatar, correct?

The image in my avatar, drawn by my hand, depicts a vessel constructed in my mind to house the essence of what some call “Inanna” yes. Though I tend to use the name “Aštoreth”.

So, what you see is a form I’ve created for her to help strengthen our connection, and her power in this world. It is one of many things I have done for this purpose, and one of many things I continue to do. As I have empowered Aštoreth, and continue to empower her... Aštoreth has empowered me, and continues to empower me.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
The image in my avatar, drawn by my hand, depicts a vessel constructed in my mind to house the essence of what some call “Inanna” yes. Though I tend to use the name “Aštoreth”.

So, what you see is a form I’ve created for her to help strengthen our connection, and her power in this world. It is one of many things I have done for this purpose, and one of many things I continue to do. As I have empowered Aštoreth, and continue to empower her... Aštoreth has empowered me, and continues to empower me.
Well, keep her alive and strong in your imagination and faith of a mustard seed or more in her to move Mountains (as it were), because she is amazing and needs to be more powerful and influential in our world.

A Goddess of war, sex, politics, beauty, and planet Venus, (the 8 pointed morning and evening star), who inspired so many other Divine females, and superheroines like wonder woman, is someone the world is starving for and needy of.

She comes in many forms and names, and she is legion, for she is many, but great avatar icon to raise the soul to her, at any rate! :)

`mud

Just old
Premium Member
All our evil is in our own minds

We don't need monsters, we our !

Do we need our `gods`,

whence the evil done !

(and Jacob actually defeated God , refused to let go of God when God asked him to, and forced God into unconditional terms of blessing his bad behavior when it accomplishes the greater good)

What I see is, God demands human sacrifice,...

I don't see any good Biblical reason to believe Bible God requires sacrifice.

And by what the Bible tells, it was a man who wrestled with Jacob:

Jacob was left alone, and wrestled with a man there until the breaking of the day.
Gen. 32:24

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I don't see any good Biblical reason to believe Bible God requires sacrifice.

And by what the Bible tells, it was a man who wrestled with Jacob:

Jacob was left alone, and wrestled with a man there until the breaking of the day.
Gen. 32:24
God in the form of a man. He told Jacob that he had wrestled with God and man and won, and Jacob's name was changed to "contender with God, he who wrestles with God". It is very obvious in Scripture Jacob fought with God!

God in the form of a man. He told Jacob that he had wrestled with God and man and won, and Jacob's name was changed to "contender with God, he who wrestles with God". It is very obvious in Scripture Jacob fought with God!

I think he wrestled with a man who claimed to be god. Does not necessary mean he was really the God. And I don't think he was the one and only true God, for example because:

God is not a man...
Num. 23:19