• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fearing death

dianaiad

When you were denying me my mindset and imposing yours, that was not making argument. When you were denying my dyslexia,

I didn't deny your dyslexia. I responded by saying that I was discalculaic and that making spelling errors happens to everybody. Besides, dyslexia would have involved a substitution of letters in "Diagon,' but not an entire word substution...usually. what you did is more likely to be..short term memory or 'tip of the tongue' syndrome, which I absolutely have and understand. that was not making argument.

[QUOTE="ChristineM, post: 6335357, member: 61711"When you were belittling my father's NDEs, that was not making argument[/quote]

Excuse me, but you didn't report any NDE's That post didn't contain an NDE. All you wrote was that your father thought that "God was a lousy poker player." I'm sorry, but that is NOT a cogent relating of an NDE. I didn't see any other instance of such a story, either. How could I belittle something that you didn't tell me about?

[QUOTE="ChristineM, post: 6335357, member: 61711"Maybe the problem is style. I am afraid your style is one that irks me (on several occasions) pity really because i enjoyed our first interactions[/QUOTE]

Look, Christine.

I am TRYING to smooth the waters here. I apologize if I offended you, but to be really honest, you are taking offense when none was offered. Really.