• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fear of homosexuality

Spartan

I believe God does approve. I couldn’t care less what YOU think.

You believe a lot of nonsense, but you've got no evidence to back that up. In fact, the evidence from the Word of God does not support your self-serving revisionism.

Audie

Veteran Member
So? He doesn't approve of many things that you are probably guilty of and have no qualms against.

I
If there were no stories of Jesus, then there are no stories of his death. And none of the ways the influenced future events, such as the Romans getting fed up with the Christians, and Christians blaming Jews for the death of Christ (which has never made any sense to me as Christians needed their Messiah to get slaughtered, and thus they should be eternally grateful to his executioners).

Ok whatevs

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I

Ok whatevs
I may have misunderstood you when you said:
Thomas Paine was not the reason for the American
revolution, either. Contributationally-wise, though,
I'd say there was a significant role

I think he influenced the course of events in divers
ways, including to the romans finally getting fed up
Jesus didn't directly cause much of anything himself, but indirectly his stories did lead to much. Including the Romans getting fed up (nothing to get fed up about had none of it happened and the stories not existed).

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
You believe a lot of nonsense, but you've got no evidence to back that up. In fact, the evidence from the Word of God does not support your self-serving revisionism.
Ha! You’re funny. Of course it does, or I wouldn’t believe that. There is ample evidence if you’re willing to look, instead of hiding behind preconceived notions, or following blindly what you’re told by those with an agenda.

sojourner

Better Mike Pence than a liar and an antichrist.

"Who is the liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is an antichrist, he who denies the Father and the Son." - 1 John 2:22
Mike Pence IS a liar and an antichrist.

JJ50

That's horse manure. Pence will get to heaven while his spiritually-challenged Sodomite detractors are cast into the Lake of Fire. And they won't have to like it.
Pence is an idiot like all those who are anti-gay and threaten others with the mythical fires of hell, for which there is not the slightest shred of evidence!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

sojourner

That's horse manure. Pence will get to heaven while his spiritually-challenged Sodomite detractors are cast into the Lake of Fire. And they won't have to like it.
No one is less welcoming to the vulnerable. That is the definition of a Sodomite.

Audie

Veteran Member
I may have misunderstood you when you said:

Jesus didn't directly cause much of anything himself, but indirectly his stories did lead to much. Including the Romans getting fed up (nothing to get fed up about had none of it happened and the stories not existed).

Diff ways of saying the same thing. :D

Spartan

Oh thank god! Who would ever want to spend eternity with the likes of Pence and his supporters?

That is the definition of hell!

Pence won't be in Hell. I suspect a great many of his detractors will be. And you have NO CLUE what Hell is going to be like for the stiff-necked Christ deniers. But this is for your education:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Pence has lied about the dangers of cigarette smoking. And he takes big tobacco money, at least up until he became VP (I haven't checked since), and I doubt he's repented for that, or for taking such dirty and bloody money.
He'll go to Hell, with me, where I'll spend all eternity slapping his teeth out and forcing him to eat lunch with a woman, just the two of us, without any chaperon.

Spartan

Pence has lied about the dangers of cigarette smoking. And he takes big tobacco money, at least up until he became VP (I haven't checked since), and I doubt he's repented for that, or for taking such dirty and bloody money.
He'll go to Hell, with me, where I'll spend all eternity slapping his teeth out and forcing him to eat lunch with a woman, just the two of us, without any chaperon.

I'm always amused by the hypocritical, loony, liberal left's concern for people's health when they embrace abortion, euthanasia, marijuana smoking, liberalizing drugs, letting dangerous criminals out of prison early, and operating sanctuary cities that protect illegal alien criminals and murderers. They're lunatics and hypocrites. And there won't be any butt-hurt Hellions slapping anybody around down there. They're each going to have their own individual flaming pit. What's more, they'll barely have the energy to cry out. Hell is forever, and ten minutes after the stiff-necked Christ-deniers get there they will understand that there is no hope of ever getting out. They will be repulsed by their own stupidity.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I'm always amused by the hypocritical, loony, liberal left's
Me? A Liberal? I'm so "SouthWest" on the political compasses that I make Liberals look like Reagan (I'm even further south than the Libertarian members here). The rest of your post is a bunch of bearing false witness and a false sense of moral superiority.

Spartan

Me? A Liberal? I'm so "SouthWest" on the political compasses that I make Liberals look like Reagan (I'm even further south than the Libertarian members here). The rest of your post is a bunch of bearing false witness and a false sense of moral superiority.

You're a theological liberal. And if you were anything like Reagan - which you're not - you'd be a Christian.