• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fear Inoculum

Flame

Beware
It's been 13 years but Tool finally released Fear Inoculum yesterday. I've had this album playing on repeat since I picked it up :D. Right now my favorite song is 7empest.

If you've listened to it; what are your thoughts?

Regiomontanus

Ματαιοδοξία ματαιοδοξιών! Όλα είναι ματαιοδοξία.
It's been 13 years but Tool finally released Fear Inoculum yesterday. I've had this album playing on repeat since I picked it up :D. Right now my favorite song is 7empest.

Meh. Most of the tracks on Undertow are better IMHO.

Firemorphic

Activist Membrane

I've already overplayed some songs. Yes, I also witnessed the amazing reddit even when some guy leaked it :D

Pneuma and Decending are my two favorites, the album will become legendary over time, probably more than the other albums. Aside from that, there is a definite purpose that Fear Inoculum seems to serve.

Anyway, I'm glad it's been out officially for a few days now and it's got some of the best packaging I've seen on a CD :cool: