• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

FBI reopens investigation into HIllary's Server... and now what?

whirlingmerc

The FBI has reopened its investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server while secretary of state, in a stunning turn of events just days before the presidential election.

FBI Director James Comey wrote in a letter to top members of Congress Friday that the bureau has “learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation.”

unquote

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/28/fbi-reopens-investigation-into-clinton-email-use.html

whirlingmerc

Isn't it a little strange this is yet another time the FBI released bad news for Hillary on a Friday?
I thought they were supposed to be non partisan

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler

The FBI has reopened its investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server while secretary of state, in a stunning turn of events just days before the presidential election.

FBI Director James Comey wrote in a letter to top members of Congress Friday that the bureau has “learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation.”

unquote

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/28/fbi-reopens-investigation-into-clinton-email-use.html
and?

Lighthouse

unquote

Happy this is being done. We will have to wait and see what transpires with the ordeal.

Mindmaster

Premium Member
My hoodoo is working!

2LQ7YW.jpg

Mindmaster

Premium Member
Well if the FBI is taking another look at the email issue this could be very damaging to the Hillary.
You can read the letter from the FBI Directory to Congress at the link provided in the original post or here
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/28/fbi-letter-to-congress-on-clinton-email-probe.html

Nothing would be worse than Hillary actually winning, and then being impeached and imprisoned before getting sworn in. Tim Kaine is a complete idiot. The electors can change their votes until sometime in December, so there is that. :D

Lighthouse

It might help to restore our faith in the system.

Perhaps, perhaps not. Not getting excited, have to wait and see what transpires. I believe Comey was under intense pressure to do this internally and had no choice. But, that pressure does come with the obvious reasons.
What damage, if any, it does to her campaign we will have to see. It will likely be downplayed as not a big deal. Could very well turn out the same as it did the first time. Out of our hands :). Only wish for the truth to come out, and just justice if needed.

Last edited:

Notanumber

A Free Man
Perhaps, perhaps not. Not getting excited, have to wait and see what transpires. I believe Comey was under intense pressure to do this internally and had no choice. But, that pressure does come with the obvious reasons in re-opening.
What damage, if any, it does to her campaign we will have to see. It will likely be downplayed as not a big deal. Could very well come out the same as it did the first time. Out of our hands :). Only wish for the truth to come out, and just justice

I heard today that FBI agents were prepared to resign over this matter.

whirlingmerc

It's problematic that there were so many issues where many individuals had conflicts of interest of various sort.... one hopes that the conflicted recuse themselves..

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
An investigation is not a accusation much less a guilty verdict. I choose to wait and see, while the anti-Clinton crowd have an orgy over pretty much nothing at this point.

BTW, did you hear that the TRAIL for Trump U starts on November 28th? That's got to be upsetting.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
A bunch of top FBI officials suffer a mysterious illness resembling polonium poisoning and yet another Clinton scandal keeps the media rolling in money?
Tom

Lighthouse

An investigation is not a accusation much less a guilty verdict. I choose to wait and see, while the anti-Clinton crowd have an orgy over pretty much nothing at this point.

BTW, did you hear that the TRAIL for Trump U starts on November 28th? That's got to be upsetting.

Same applies, an investigation is not an accusation much less a guilty verdict.