• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

FBI Finds New Documents That Were Not There

esmith

Veteran Member
It seems that when Judicial Watch asked for documents relating to the meeting between President Clinton and Attorney General Loretta Lynch on the Las Vegas tarmac the FBI said they didn't have any,
"The FBI had informed Judicial Watch last October that the bureau did not have any records related to the June 27, 2016 meeting between Clinton and Lynch."
However it seems that they have now found some
"The FBI has found 30 pages of documents related to the June 2016 airport tarmac meeting between Bill Clinton and then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch, even after the bureau claimed to not have any records related to the matter."
Further information can be found at:
FBI ‘Finds’ New Documents About Clinton-Lynch Tarmac Meeting
and the quoted material is from that article.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
It seems that when Judicial Watch asked for documents relating to the meeting between President Clinton and Attorney General Loretta Lynch on the Las Vegas tarmac the FBI said they didn't have any,
"The FBI had informed Judicial Watch last October that the bureau did not have any records related to the June 27, 2016 meeting between Clinton and Lynch."
"The FBI has found 30 pages of documents related to the June 2016 airport tarmac meeting between Bill Clinton and then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch, even after the bureau claimed to not have any records related to the matter."
6a00d8341bf7d953ef01bb08aebfbc970d-800wi

Nous

Premium Member
It certainly isn't unusual for first FOIA requests to be ignored completely or only partially fulfilled. In fact, it's probably more usual than not. That is especially true when a specific document is not being requested, but, rather, as in this case, the request is for any document or email that may relate to a certain topic. Searching emails for keywords such as JW might have requested might indeed have turned up nothing.

As JW regularly seeks FOIA material, it's "stunning" that anyone at JW would find any of the above facts "stunning".

Nevertheless, JW did exactly what should have been done--they persisted, even filled suit, and got a few email exchanges on the issue. Interestingly nothing explosive is quoted from any of these emails.

Notanumber

A Free Man
She was on BBC TV this morning being interviewed by Andrew Marr. She was asked about her links to Harvey Weinstein but managed to talk about Donald Trump instead. Then Andrew brought up Bill’s escapade but she managed to sweep that under the carpet.

She seems to have come over here to demonise us Brexiteers.

Brickjectivity

Turned to Stone. Now I stretch daily.
Staff member
Premium Member
Nixon is sneaking listening devices into the Democrat Party offices! Did you know that?

Also, President Kennedy has been assassinated!

Nous

Premium Member
She was on BBC TV this morning being interviewed by Andrew Marr. She was asked about her links to Harvey Weinstein but managed to talk about Donald Trump instead. Then Andrew brought up Bill’s escapade but she managed to sweep that under the carpet.

She seems to have come over here to demonise us Brexiteers.
Apparently your pronoun "she" refers to Clinton. It was Loretta Lynch who met with Bill Clinton. Why is Hilary suddenly the subject matter?

Anyway, I heard Hilary Clinton is planning to dethrone Queen Elizabeth, take over Buckingham Palace and is going to wear the jewelry. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Brickjectivity

Turned to Stone. Now I stretch daily.
Staff member
Premium Member
Apparently your pronoun "she" refers to Clinton. It was Loretta Lynch who met with Bill Clinton. Why is Hilary suddenly the subject matter?

Anyway, I heard Hilary Clinton is planning to dethrone Queen Elizabeth, take over Buckingham Palace and is going to wear the jewelry. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
Its all true. I read it on an unbiased news site.

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
It seems that when Judicial Watch asked for documents relating to the meeting between President Clinton-
To quote one of the greatest minds of our generation...
3p6g04.jpg

tytlyf

Not Religious
Is this an attack on Comey? Be careful the propaganda, don't just assume the documents are incriminating. I understand that's what GOP media is doing. I welcome an investigation in Bill and Loretta. The republican silence on putting an investigation together speaks louder than the FBI having 'records' on the meeting.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
To quote one of the greatest minds of our generation...
3p6g04.jpg
Exactly. The Clintons are now so totally yesterday. The subject of the OP should be viewed about on par had they found some notebook about James Garfield that "wasn't there before."
I can only hope future generations look back and wonder why the hell we were so obsessed with one political couple? Will they wonder if were targets of a late 20/early21 century political witch hunt of sorts?

leibowde84

Veteran Member
I would be careful trusting anything the Daily Caller claims. Have you tried to confirm this story with another source. I tried, but I can't find anything, which usually means that it is "fake news".

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
Exactly. The Clintons are now so totally yesterday. The subject of the OP should be viewed about on par had they found some notebook about James Garfield that "wasn't there before."
I can only hope future generations look back and wonder why the hell we were so obsessed with one political couple? Will they wonder if were targets of a late 20/early21 century political witch hunt of sorts?
Conservatives want to keep this story relevant so they can use it in future elections. Voters and individuals love to continuously bring this up because it makes them feel better about how much of a joke Trump has become.

esmith

Veteran Member
I would be careful trusting anything the Daily Caller claims. Have you tried to confirm this story with another source. I tried, but I can't find anything, which usually means that it is "fake news".
You mean you can't find any mention of this on media stories that favor the Democrats and especially the Clinton's don't you.
I can find numerous sources; however they probably don't meet your standards. How about Judaical Watch themselves
FBI Finds 30 Pages of Clinton-Lynch Tarmac Meeting Documents – Wants Six Weeks to Turn Over Docs - Judicial Watch

esmith

Veteran Member
If the Clinton's, and especially the Hillary, is so "now so totally yesterday" why is she so sought after in all of the "boohoo she lost" media sources?

Milton Platt

So they missed them first time around, but double-checked to be thorough. Good for them. But as another poster said, "what difference does it really make?