• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

FBI Closes Sunspot Solar Observatory

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I looked it up on the internet and last night they said they were going to allow them to re-open soon. No one said why all this happened.
I agree with speculations that the military needed a
curtain drawn for a wee bit'o privacy. They can be shy.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Rats, nothing special:

"AURA has been cooperating with an ongoing law enforcement investigation of criminal activity that occurred at Sacramento Peak," AURA representatives wrote in a statement Sunday (Sept. 16). "During this time, we became concerned that a suspect in the investigation potentially posed a threat to the safety of local staff and residents. For this reason, AURA temporarily vacated the facility and ceased science activities at this location."

New Mexico Solar Observatory Re-Opening Monday After Criminal Investigation

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
"Let's get this out of the way: Scientists say that aliens were not involved."
Well that's what they WOULD say, isn't it? Therefore, we can safely assume aliens were, in fact, involved, and the complete absence of any evidence only proves the duplicitous, underhanded nature of the people hiding the evidence from us.

Regiomontanus

Ματαιοδοξία ματαιοδοξιών! Όλα είναι ματαιοδοξία.
They are less than 10 miles from a couple other big name installations, so yes.

Hello. Yes though because it was just that one observatory, and considering the type of instruments it uses, military secrecy did not seem likely.

Regiomontanus

That isn't nearly as much fun as my speculation.

Hello. Trump planning a military invasion of Iran, to take evetyone's attention off of the investigations into his administration? Not beyond him :)

Regiomontanus

Rats, nothing special:

"AURA has been cooperating with an ongoing law enforcement investigation of criminal activity that occurred at Sacramento Peak," AURA representatives wrote in a statement Sunday (Sept. 16). "During this time, we became concerned that a suspect in the investigation potentially posed a threat to the safety of local staff and residents. For this reason, AURA temporarily vacated the facility and ceased science activities at this location."

New Mexico Solar Observatory Re-Opening Monday After Criminal Investigation

Hello. Yeah, kind of boring. Probably some meth lab nearby.

Regiomontanus

Venezuala first

Hello. Man what a mess. I have friends down there - on both sides of the divide. We have been meddling in their affairs for a while (not to blame all of their problems on us) and I am afraid we may indeed do something overt, militarily. The result is of course predictable: many civilian deaths and more bitterness and resentment. My heart breaks for the regular folks down there. And it is such a beautiful country! Wonderful people with lots of potential.

Woberts

The Perfumed Seneschal
Hello. Man what a mess. I have friends down there - on both sides of the divide. We have been meddling in their affairs for a while (not to blame all of their problems on us) and I am afraid we may indeed do something overt, militarily. The result is of course predictable: many civilian deaths and more bitterness and resentment. My heart breaks for the regular folks down there. And it is such a beautiful country! Wonderful people with lots of potential.
They have lots of oil, so it probably won't be long until America invades/establishes a puppet dictator commences humanitarian efforts.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Hello. Trump planning a military invasion of Iran, to take evetyone's attention off of the investigations into his administration? Not beyond him :)
You joke, but Americastan has planned a military invasion of Iran.
A tenant of mine was involved in one aspect of it some years ago.

Regiomontanus

You joke, but Americastan has planned a military invasion of Iran.
A tenant of mine was involved in one aspect of it some years ago.

No, not a joke. Such an attack would not surprise me in the least. We of course already (with the British) toppled their government once. Fortunately that was not terribly bloody. This time it would be catastrophic (for the Iranian people mostly).