• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Favourite Atheist arguments

MonkeyFire

Question, why does God have to give a duck about your lack of evidence when He knows without it, and he just knows you are going to cheat love, so he might as well let you at the suffering non-believers certainly know. It’s literally stupid to not believe, because faith is assurance of life, and it can’t wait for science to prove it.

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
Question, why does God have to give a duck about your lack of evidence when He knows without it, and he just knows you are going to cheat love, so he might as well let you at the suffering non-believers certainly know. It’s literally stupid to not believe, because faith is assurance of life, and it can’t wait for science to prove it.
I am not the one lacking evidence.
It is the ones who claim god exists, god did this, god did that, god says this, god says that, god wants this or that, god demands this or that who are lacking convincing evidence....

MonkeyFire

I am not the one lacking evidence.
It is the ones who claim god exists, god did this, god did that, god says this, god says that, god wants this or that, god demands this or that who are lacking convincing evidence....

if you believe, or if you are omniscient you don’t require evidence, you don’t have reliance’s.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
I get the following please:

"Jahnu Das , Hare Krishna
Originally Answered: What are the differences between Hinduism and Sanatana Dharma?
Hinduism is a misnomer introduced by Moghul invaders. They called the people living east of the river Sindhu, for Hindus in stead of Sindhus, because they couldn’t pronounce the S properly.
Besides, Hinduism is comprised of many different religions and subreligions. Hinduism is as variegated or even more so, than if you were to take Judaism, Christianity and Islam together and call it, say, Jordanism.
Sanatana-dharma is the term for the original, eternal religion from God Himself. That religion is Vaishnavism. I call it the Vedic Version.
How is Sanatana Dharma different from Hinduism? - Quora:"

I don't find Vedanta has any place in Sanatana-Dharma, and Hinduism is a misnomer, please. Right?

Regards

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Faith is not a pathway to the truth. That is why evidence is needed.

Skeezy

Hi, Im fairly New to the forum but, I was looking for a discussion just like this One.
I'll get right into it.

Im seeing a lot of people everywhere say there is no evidence of God which quite frankly isnt true.

Being as technologically advanced as man is many people of the worl now have phones, not only that but cameras.

There have been tons of supernatural, non explicable things, caught by many people. Poltergeists, Spirits, myths, U.F.O'sresidual energy, . Etc.
These videos pour in from all over the world and yes not all a real. There are ones that quite simply can't be faked, wether it be all things even animals and children see something or wether it was a live stream etc.

There is a show that comes on Travel Channel Called "Paranormal Caught On Camera."

My point is that evidence of spirits comes on every Friday and sunday night on cable. If you dont believe me watch it for yourself. They even have another show where the osbornes watch some of the same videos and judge them.

Before you say its fake actually watch the show from season one and Im sure you will change your mind.

So proof of spirits has fallen into entertainment. My point is that there is plenty of proof that spirits are real. Evil Spirits are definitely real.

Which leads to the possibility that the holy spirit is real. If the holy spirit is real then God is definitely real.

Every civilIzation going as far back as we can has believed in spirits. Its universal across the globe. You can find a uncivilized tribe in a wilderness and there is a high chance they too will believe in spirits.

Its not there is lack of evidence its that people want to sin freely. They dont seek god so they are not in tune with the world only their own selfish perceptions.

There could be a mountain of evidence in front of them. Wouldnt change a thing.

I say that because almost every important question about reality you could ever ask is already answered and explained. Why is there suffereing? What happens wen we die? etc.

Most would rather live of the world which is exactly what the book said they would do. God knows most of man will choose sin. In doing so you are still fitting into exaclty what God said you would do.

No man or group of men could write the bible/ quran/ book of enoch etc. Everything derived from the old scrolls without god. Its just too accurate and never wrong. From the space station to how man behaves its entirely accurate.

Those who dont know whats in it say things because they dont know whats truly in it lol. if you do not have God in your heart you cant even understand the book or get his messages to his people. So while nost atheists Ive seen carry a smug sarcastic view of the creator its because they are ignorant of what the creator has actually put down.

Most churches dont teach whats in the book and some religions outright defy the words of the book (catholic just to name one).

If you were to actually seek god you will find him and plenty evidence of him. If you dont then you wont. Its not people changing the narritive like one would assume but actual correlations from the book to reality, the fact its never wrong, and the fact it tells you who everyone is and their roles. If you know what an "edomite" is then you know who runs america and why things are the way they are.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Hi, Im fairly New to the forum but, I was looking for a discussion just like this One.
I'll get right into it.

Im seeing a lot of people everywhere say there is no evidence of God which quite frankly isnt true.

Being as technologically advanced as man is many people of the worl now have phones, not only that but cameras.

There have been tons of supernatural, non explicable things, caught by many people. Poltergeists, Spirits, myths, U.F.O'sresidual energy, . Etc.
These videos pour in from all over the world and yes not all a real. There are ones that quite simply can't be faked, wether it be all things even animals and children see something or wether it was a live stream etc.

There is a show that comes on Travel Channel Called "Paranormal Caught On Camera."

My point is that evidence of spirits comes on every Friday and sunday night on cable. If you dont believe me watch it for yourself. They even have another show where the osbornes watch some of the same videos and judge them.

Before you say its fake actually watch the show from season one and Im sure you will change your mind.

So proof of spirits has fallen into entertainment. My point is that there is plenty of proof that spirits are real. Evil Spirits are definitely real.

Which leads to the possibility that the holy spirit is real. If the holy spirit is real then God is definitely real.

Every civilIzation going as far back as we can has believed in spirits. Its universal across the globe. You can find a uncivilized tribe in a wilderness and there is a high chance they too will believe in spirits.

Its not there is lack of evidence its that people want to sin freely. They dont seek god so they are not in tune with the world only their own selfish perceptions.

There could be a mountain of evidence in front of them. Wouldnt change a thing.

I say that because almost every important question about reality you could ever ask is already answered and explained. Why is there suffereing? What happens wen we die? etc.

Most would rather live of the world which is exactly what the book said they would do. God knows most of man will choose sin. In doing so you are still fitting into exaclty what God said you would do.

No man or group of men could write the bible/ quran/ book of enoch etc. Everything derived from the old scrolls without god. Its just too accurate and never wrong. From the space station to how man behaves its entirely accurate.

Those who dont know whats in it say things because they dont know whats truly in it lol. if you do not have God in your heart you cant even understand the book or get his messages to his people. So while nost atheists Ive seen carry a smug sarcastic view of the creator its because they are ignorant of what the creator has actually put down.

Most churches dont teach whats in the book and some religions outright defy the words of the book (catholic just to name one).

If you were to actually seek god you will find him and plenty evidence of him. If you dont then you wont. Its not people changing the narritive like one would assume but actual correlations from the book to reality, the fact its never wrong, and the fact it tells you who everyone is and their roles. If you know what an "edomite" is then you know who runs america and why things are the way they are.
Videos when investigated almost always indicate a mundane origin. People quite often misinterpret limitations of cameras such as lens glare for example that have a perfectly natural explanation. Rather than making vague claims it is best to start with an actual example. Please post your best evidence for miracles.

Skeezy

Videos when investigated almost always indicate a mundane origin. People quite often misinterpret limitations of cameras such as lens glare for example that have a perfectly natural explanation. Rather than making vague claims it is best to start with an actual example. Please post your best evidence for miracles.

I like how I basically said dont knock it till you actually check it out and you didnt check it out knocked it and just made an assumption

It comes on
fridays and sundays at 10pm

Here an example of one of the videos though once they appear on the show the videos are much harder to find. Heres a ling to an example. This is definitely not lense flare. Dont assume anything

Also the video is at the top of the page and may appear broken link at first but click it and it still works

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/160...ing-plates-and-slamming-drawers-in-a-kitchen/

I again say watchthe show then judge

Skeezy

The video is much longer than that. There are also other similar videos of poltergeists from different areas. There is also one where it's not a poltergeist but a gremlin. Things are knocked over one at a time in its shadow is actually visible for a split second. Gremlins are invisible btw but have much real world lore especially in WW II as both American and French pilots complained about them and even took measures to check for them.

There are videos of spirits caught on footage from street cameras, schools, businesses, just about everywhere. Theres one were a guy literally has a spirit that often wails and cries very plainly in his basement. He left a camera down there.

Like I said watch the show for yourself. Its videos from around the world of the paranormal. Of course some are fake but some you cannot fake. The commercial for said show is the one where the baby standing on the edge of his crib in the middle of the appearing to be held up by something invisible for a decent amount of time. It later shoves him back in the crib.

Some videos both the human and their pet see the same thing.

Its human nature to doubt and if you dont want to break that wall, its ok. Most things that have a long mythical history are acually real for example this may be fake but it feels very real. I dont know any fish that coils around its pray to eat it, not even oarfish

Technology has come far, but also some of the sources are sources that wouldnt fake such again.

Combine that with the fact leaked U.F.O. videos from the navy came out and the Navy admitted they are real.

Realize that these things arent spread throughout history because of myth. Bigfoot/yeti's are real. Campers are found blodgeoned to death all the time in russia and desolate places by something huge. There are also many convincing videos on that show. Videos where people where already filming something else and these things crossed their path. I know you already think you know but you wont actually know till you see it for yourself. Granted many times he's far but yeah guys just stroll through deep snow effortlessly at a fast pace, in snowy mountain ranges, with no gear and no backpack all the time right?

The show gives you the raw videos of things paranormal then tries to debunk them and with many videos they cant. They aren't your usual videos you think you've seen. Very hard to find even if you know what your looking for. The first two seasons are the best and most convincing real user videos you'll ever see.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I like how I basically said dont knock it till you actually check it out and you didnt check it out knocked it and just made an assumption

It comes on
fridays and sundays at 10pm

Here an example of one of the videos though once they appear on the show the videos are much harder to find. Heres a ling to an example. This is definitely not lense flare. Dont assume anything

Also the video is at the top of the page and may appear broken link at first but click it and it still works

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/160...ing-plates-and-slamming-drawers-in-a-kitchen/

I again say watchthe show then judge
So no reliable sources. That should tell you quite a bit.

Skeezy

I bring all of this up to make you actually go look instead of assume since your looking for proof. Trust me its in the first two seasons of that show that you'll actually entertain that there is a veil that we cant see through, but it is definitely there and has been caught constantly now that cameras are readily carried but many of earths population.
So no reliable sources. That should tell you quite a bit.

you didnt even go to the link did you?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I bring all of this up to make you actually go look instead of assume since your looking for proof. Trust me its in the first two seasons of that show that you'll actually entertain that there is a veil that we cant see through, but it is definitely there and has been caught constantly now that cameras are readily carried but many of earths population.

No, I did go to the link. I watched the video. It was hilarious. By the way, I have a bridge that I am willing to sell cheap.

Skeezy

Is the washington post and the navy a reliable source?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...os-are-real-navy-says-please-stop-saying-ufo/

You can watch the show or you can keep your head in the sand? Blue pill or red pill?. Its not my job to show you reality. And again your denying sources while never having watched the show lol

Skeezy

No, I did go to the link. I watched the video. It was hilarious. By the way, I have a bridge that I am willing to sell cheap.

So you saw dudes kitchen being torn apart by a poltergeist? If you think its fake explain how. Mind you the original upload of that video had no edits and no insert of text. Just a video of a spirit/spirits tearing apart a kitchen.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
So you saw dudes kitchen being torn apart by a poltergeist? If you think its fake explain how
I saw what appears to be a poorly staged video. It is far too easy to fake and it is a more than reasonable conclusion that it was fake if it cannot be duplicated under reasonable conditions.

Skeezy

I saw what appears to be a poorly staged video. It is far too easy to fake and it is a more than reasonable conclusion that it was fake if it cannot be duplicated under reasonable conditions.

How so? It cannot be done with strings or air compressors withot making it obvious as the burst of air you would need to launch glasses across the room be a dead give away. Again i suggest you watch the show and watch as professionals try to debunk it and tell you why this and that rather than us going back and forth. Also at one point the spirit throws a chair onto the table