• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Favorite U.S. airline?

Orbit

I'm a planet
I travel fairly frequently for work in the U.S. and I was wondering what is your favorite domestic airline and why? Why specifically do you like it better than others? Conversely, which one would you advise me to avoid? TIA

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I always liked Delta in the 80s but now the way the airlines are in light of terrorism and all the BS people have to put up with, I just assume drive myself, or take a train.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
I always liked Delta in the 80s but now the way the airlines are in light of terrorism and all the BS people have to put up with, I just assume drive myself, or take a train.
Its too bad isn't it. What about the bus? Do you ride buses?

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I have a love hate relationship with southwest. On the one hand, you feel like a tinned sardine. On the other hand, that's becoming the norm with most airlines and at least you can bring more bags without paying an arm and a leg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
My favorite airline is Spirit.
They're terrible, so why them, you ask?
Because I have a deal with daughter, who lives in NYC.
I pay her cel phone bill, & she visits us here so I don't have to visit her.
By entirely avoiding Spirit, they're my favorite.

Btw, pancreatic is my favorite cancer.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Virgin America in the past was my favorite. I think in spite of the merger, they're still pretty good. I think Alaska and JetBlue are pretty good. I'd avoid the majors: United, American and Delta and especially the budget ones if at all possible.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Pan Am, because they gave me a pin and toy jet when I was a little kid, I guess? Kinda Like these:

90db7c98b93d073fcbae9799be38b7de--pilots-nuest-jr.jpg
s-l225.jpg

But seriously, I've only flown Delta the few times I've traveled via air as an adult. It was painless.

Last edited: