• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

favorite parody or funny song...

Buttercup

Veteran Member
aww, when I saw this thread I immediately thought of Weird Al but you already mentioned him. My favs of his have to be Amish Paradise or Eat It.

lizskid

BANNED
Not techinically a parody, but I don't know what else it is....the little alien video that goes with my avatar...singing "I will survive".

Djamila

Bosnjakinja
And Seka Aleksic. ;) She's hilarious. "The history books can never explain how the Muslim girl has the blue eyes." lol

Seka Aleksic - Oci Plave Boje (Doboj Bazen)

I love this video. It's filmed in Doboj, a Serb-dominated Bosnian town. But it's a good relations town, a lot of Muslims and Roman Catholics have returned. So you have this weird mix of Latin and Cyrillic all over the video, and drunk Muslim girls belly dancing? LOL It's just weird.

Smoke

Done here.
I like the songs of Phoebe Buffay from the early seasons of Friends, especially "Grandma"
Now grandma's a person who everyone likes
She brought you a train and a bright shiny bike
But lately she hasn't been coming to dinner
And last time you saw her she looked so much thinner.
Now your mom and your dad said she moved to Peru,
But the truth is she died and someday you will too
La-la-la-la-la...
and "Barnyard Animals"
Oh the cow in the meadow goes "moo"
Oh the cow in the meadow goes "moo"
Then the farmer hits him on the head and grinds him up
And that's how we get hamburgers.

Nowwwww chickens!
I also like Phoebe's version of her favorite love song, "the one that Elton John wrote for that guy on Who's The Boss:"
Hold me close, young Tony Danza ...