• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Favorite movie/TV show soundtrack

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Classic 80s

Here's one that many people probably won't be familiar with:

Here's another classic by Basil Palodouris :

And one by Brad Fiedal :

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
This is an Italian TV series freely inspired by Pamela by Richardson. I must say...it is the most beautiful thing Italian TV has ever produced.
The soundtrack is a masterpiece

Last edited:

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I feel like crying.

It reminds me of a foggy morning...I was walking by the Colosseum. I thought of this music...and of that scene. I cried.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
This is music for a TV series that made me cry so much.
Italy, fifties. Back then there were still State Brothels. Prostitutes were socially respected and the State protected these houses of appointments.
The Merlin Law made brothels illegal...and prostitution started becoming something tolerated.
Prostitutes fell victims of criminality.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
This is one of my favourites - seen on TV six times since last Christmas and it is on today too. :eek:

Doesn't seem to be one of the Zulus in the opening scenes though - at the kraal (nudity?). :disappointed:

Found one:

Last edited:

Tomef

Hi folks...:heartpulse:

I started this thread about soundtracks only.
Meaning tunes without lyrics which were composed for a movie or for a TV show.
Ok...I'll start.
Sommersby main theme. Gosh....one of the best movies ever only because of the soundtrack...

That really is good actually.

The main theme from the movie Inception is the one I’ve listened too most, original and remixes.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I fell in love with Tom Cruise because of this movie. Far and Away. In my country it is known as Rebel Hearts.
Incredible music. It makes me cry, I can't help it.

Soandso

ᛋᛏᚨᚾᛞ ᛋᚢᚱᛖ
I know it's cheating but I'll put on video games soundtracks from a game that has, imo, the best music

I also loved the music from Bloodborne - especially from the DLC