• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Favorite fruit?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
My favorite fruit is found in:
Luke 1:42
and she exclaimed with a loud cry, “Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb!"

Despite my resentment of Scripture, I still get to daily mass to feast on the holy Eucharist, and find it to be rewarding "fruit".

My second favorite fruit would be cherry tomatoes, provided they aren't overly ripe.

They prove to me God exists.
Something that tastes that good had to be designed to delight certain tastebuds. :p

Of course, i know some people can't stand tomatoes.
I'm sure there is a fruit that does indeed delight thy tastebuds above all others?

Do share?

(Berries count)

Last edited by a moderator:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
If it's true that we are what we eat,
I'm extremely fruity! :p

I love fruit more than any other kind of food group by far!

Apples, mangos, pears, oranges, grapefruits, watermelon, pineapple, cantalope, honey dew melon, avocado, peaches, plums, whatever, you aren't going to find a fruit that I can't enjoy devouring in large, gluttonous, ungodly quantities!

Last edited by a moderator:

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Mango but in general I find fruit to be too much trouble to be bothered with. I prefer vegetables.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
It's a tie between cherries, a few berries, lemons, and oranges. And also peppers from about jalapeno on up.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Do share?

No I don't share my fruit, I love it too much:p

Watermelon is my favorite. It's the most wholesome fruit [balanced minerals and even proteins]

Durian is my favorite oily fruit.

Lychees + Longans + dates I also love.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Apples, mangos, pears, oranges, grapefruits, watermelon, pineapple, cantalope, honey dew melon, avocado, whatever, you aren't going to find a fruit that I can't enjoy devouring in large, gluttonous, ungodly quantities!

Once I ate Durian for 2 weeks. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner. Those were my best 2 weeks.

@PopeADope: This is the only fruit I know about that people "Love or Hate".
So did I find the fruit you can't stomach?

Cacotopia

Let's go full Trottle
No I don't share my fruit, I love it too much:p

Watermelon is my favorite. It's the most wholesome fruit [balanced minerals and even proteins]

Durian is my favorite oily fruit.

Lychees + Longans + dates I also love.
Only monsters like durian.

Earthling

David Henson
Grapefruit, without a doubt. Kiwi is a real close second.

Are tomatoes still considered fruit? I thought they changed that?

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Grapefruit, without a doubt. Kiwi is a real close second.

Are tomatoes still considered fruit? I thought they changed that?
They are botanically a fruit. The US considers them a vegetable because they are eaten for main generally, not desert, which is kinda stupid reasoning.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
They are botanically a fruit. The US considers them a vegetable because they are eaten for main generally, not desert, which is kinda stupid reasoning.
We also use ketchup as a condiment on many things, as well as an ingredient for other sauces like BBQ sauce. Marinara sauce is another common one for side dishes. And though botanically it is a fruit, in culinary it's treated as a vegetable. Something to do with the sweetness not being enough, IRC.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Tea is a fruit, right?

:smile:
If you are British!

The largest Empire in history, that had territories on every continent was built on tea. Sounds like tea bore much fruit to me. ;)
mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t.3u2.jpg