• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Favorite Fandom Crossovers

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
I like it when my favorite movie (or shows) fandoms crossover, as in this meme. The Princess Bride is my all-time favorite movie, and I'm a fan of the Harry Potter movies. If you want to, you can post a meme of your favorite fandom crossovers. I'd love to see them.

316430896_10160258497344720_6883534604382818828_n.jpg

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I don't know if it counts as a fandom crossover, but I've encountered quite a bit of "Star Wars vs. Star Trek" threads and memes.

maxresdefault.jpg

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
I don't know if it counts as a fandom crossover, but I've encountered quite a bit of "Star Wars vs. Star Trek" threads and memes.

maxresdefault.jpg

A short definition of a fandom crossover is a work of fan fiction that combines two or more fandoms. A longer definition is when a fandom combines characters and settings from another fandom to create a single narrative, or when there is a cameo or a reference between two series. So, I consider your meme to be a fandom crossover because it mentions two different series of the same genre.