• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Favorite Fall Music

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Fall starts next week on the 22nd. Anyone else looking forward to the warm days and crisp nights, the changing colors, the silver frosts, the nostalgia for ancient loves, the sudden freezing rains, the slipping on out of season ice, the protracted hospital stays? I so love Fall, second only to Spring!

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Autumn is hands down by favorite season. I love the cooler and dryer weather, and colors are just phenomenal. I will be taking my yearly weekend-long drive here in a few weeks.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Autumn is hands down by favorite season. I love the cooler and dryer weather, and colors are just phenomenal. I will be taking my yearly weekend-long drive here in a few weeks.

That's a really good song. Thanks for sharing that, Scott!

PureX

Veteran Member
I don't know why, but for some reason I really like listening to Gillian Welsh and Dave Rawlings, and the Be Good Tanyas in the fall. I think it may have something to do with childhood memories of hearing old country music in the fall (Grand Ole Opry during hunting season).

"Billy"

"Sleepdog Lullaby"

Last edited:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Not my favourite artist but the song jumped up and shouted "pick me, pick me"