• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Favorite Disney song?

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Actually you are right since your post compelled me to do a little research.

It wasn't a Disney film contrary to what I thought. I guess I'll have to scratch Chitty Chitty Bang Bang as a Disney film. Chalk it up to the Mandela effect! Turns out though I wasn't the only one who Associated Disney with Chitty Chitty Bang Bang so I feel a little bit better because of my folly. *Grin*.

I always had thought it was Disney because it had Dick Van Dyke in it. I now feel like the time when I discovered Santa Claus wasn't real.

Lo and behold truth turned out to be Stranger Than Fiction , given that Dick Van Dyke was consequently censured from Disney cuz he starred in the film.

Facts about "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" : Classic Movie Hub (CMH)

Well ill be. :O)
Given Disney's propensity for buying everything in existence perhaps one day it really will own Chitty.
To be fair it does have many Disney stalwarts. The Sherman Brothers and the aforementioned Dick Van Dyke. So I see why everyone mistakes it for a Disney product. Happened with Anastasia.
Now people aren't technically wrong to call it a Disney fave lol!
With that said Once upon a December is now among my favourite Disney songs :D

Last edited:

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
NAUGHTY LITTLE MERMAID

You should read H C Andersen's The Little Mermaid...that is exactly the reason why she wanted to become human...so it's true, not a parody.

MikeDwight

What do you guys think of Disney Christianity? Oh no my parents! that's OK , personally, thanks. Rasputin stole the princess's December Ball with the communism on Anastasia. Hey, its probably all Snow White Happy Ending.
French Republic waiters are too rude now, I guess... Be our Guest, Be our Guest!

Last edited: