• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Favorite comedians

Noa

I cannot list a favorite because I feel I would be shunning others. I adore standup. I watched the first twelve seasons of 'Comedy Central Presents' in one month. I just love standup.

My most rewatched standup comedians are: Eddie Izzard, Robin Williams, Roseanne Barr, Ellen DeGeneres, Kathy Madigan, Jerry Seinfeld, Tom Poppa, Patton Oswalt, and Anjela Johnson. But I love so many more comedians than just those. They are the ones I return to on an almost monthly basis.

Noa

I really, really want to sit down and have a drink with her someday. She is so seamless in her act that I have no idea what kind of a personality she actually has. It makes me very curious.

Timothy Bryce

I still laugh at old George Carlin and Dave Chappell routines. I love Bill Hicks' distorted message and he had some hilarious one-liners that played off his bitter, almost defeated, persona but I think the characterisation some have of him as an "unfunny *******" have some merit.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I cannot list a favorite because I feel I would be shunning others. I adore standup. I watched the first twelve seasons of 'Comedy Central Presents' in one month. I just love standup.

My most rewatched standup comedians are: Eddie Izzard, Robin Williams, Roseanne Barr, Ellen DeGeneres, Kathy Madigan, Jerry Seinfeld, Tom Poppa, Patton Oswalt, and Anjela Johnson. But I love so many more comedians than just those. They are the ones I return to on an almost monthly basis.
Yay!! Another fan of Eddie Izzard!

I love Bill Hicks' distorted message and he had some hilarious one-liners that played off his bitter, almost defeated, persona but I think the characterisation some have of him as an "unfunny *******" have some merit.
I think Hicks was hilarious. I especially love routine about marketing and just about anything he did about smoking.

Timothy Bryce

I think Hicks was hilarious. I especially love routine about marketing and just about anything he did about smoking.

He was amazing. I loved his take no prisoners approach to pretty much everything - his edginess way beyond the time we're in today. Such a tragedy to have lost such a valuable mind and soul. He almost took comedy to as dark a place it could go without becoming something that makes everyone repulsed.