• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Favorite Christmas movies

Riders

The Sound Of Music I love the Von Trapp story and yes I know some of its not true. I like the real story too.
Scrooge the version that came out in the early 70s with the sound track.
Its a Wonderful Life
Home Alone
The Bells Of ST.Mary
Meet Me IN St Luis
White Christmas
The Grinch Who Stole Chritsmas
Charlie Brown Christmas

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Only one for me...
th

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm going to organize a march of Oompa Loompas to seek redress for ignoring a minority group. Maybe Willy Wonka could sponsor it.

Milton Platt

The Sound Of Music I love the Von Trapp story and yes I know some of its not true. I like the real story too.
Its a Wonderful Life
Home Alone
The Bells Of ST.Mary
Meet Me IN St Luis
White Christmas
Charlie Brown Christmas

How The Grinch Stole Christmas

PureX

Veteran Member
Jim Carey's version of the "Grinch" is amazing. That's the only Christmas movie I can think of off hand that I make a point to see this time of year.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
Its a Wonderful Life
Home Alone
The Bells Of ST.Mary
Meet Me IN St Luis
White Christmas
Charlie Brown Christmas
Scrooged
Die Hard
Gremlins

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I make a point of playing anything BUT Christmas music or Christmas themed movies during the Holidays. 25 Years in retail burns Christmas out of you forever. The only piece I still quite enjoy is the Little Drummer Boy by the Flying Nuns or whatever their name was, although I'm still eagerly awaiting the Rammstein cover!

Riders

I make a point of playing anything BUT Christmas music or Christmas themed movies during the Holidays. 25 Years in retail burns Christmas out of you forever. The only piece I still quite enjoy is the Little Drummer Boy by the Flying Nuns or whatever their name was, although I'm still eagerly awaiting the Rammstein cover!

I want to see that thats got Christopher plummer in it right?