• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Favorite Bible error

Jonathan Ainsley Bain

Logical Positivist
How people quote historical horrors of those who did not follow God's path
as a reason to claim God does not exist, then not follow that path,
then wonder why they end up in a horror situation.

buddhist

I believe your assessment of what Paul says to be incorrect. Paul simply says there is no standard to be followed only faith in Jesus. This is understandable since the law is not above the Master but the Master above the law. This way the law is what Jesus says it is not what is interpreted by men from ancient writings.
So basically, Gentiles should follow the law as Jesus interpreted it?

Muffled

Jesus in me
My favorite Bible error: A Bible I read had a typo. It was: Teh. Followed by STFU n00bz.

I believe that is amazing. I never found a typo in any of the Bibles I read. I find lots of them in the fiction that I read.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
I believe I prefer to be called "He."

the shekinah isn't considered masculine.

and the glory of the lord filled the temple. in the beginning he created them male and female.

What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
I believe that is amazing. I never found a typo in any of the Bibles I read. I find lots of them in the fiction that I read.
Wiki
"published in 1631 by Robert Barker and Martin Lucas, the royal printers in London, which was meant to be a reprint of the King James Bible."

Marked_Wicked_bible.jpg