• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fave Anime

xkatz

I didn't watch anything after the Baby saga, but I heard something about Super Saiyan 4... Gogeta or Vegeto?
I personally haven't watched most of it, but...
In order to become SSJ4 and help fight Omega Shenran, Bulma invents a machine that allows Vegeta to turn into an oozaru despite having no tail, which allows him to go SSJ4. Him and SSJ4 Goku then fuse into SSJ4 Gogeta to try to defeat Omega Shenran, but fail. So instead, Goku (as a kid) uses a spirit bomb w/ energy from all sentient beings in the universe to kill OS.

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
Super saiyan four actually looks kinda cool. Three looks stupid. I just found out there's a super saiyan five too, actually... five's a bit of an overkill, IMO.

Actually, it looks like that wiki community created more super saiyan forms. I kept following it up to super saiyan 9 and then started to wonder...

Let's make super saiyan 9000!

EDIT: You know, this is exactly what's wrong with DBZ (and by extension, GT); they just keep taking it further and further with no real point. More powerful enemies! Moe powerful allies! MORE powerful enemies! MORE powerful allies! What happens if we make them MORE MORE powerfull???? DO IT!

Next thing you know, someone rips the fabric of spacetime just by transforming because they are so god damn powerful the universe can't take it.

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
If there is a five, it's entirely in the realm of fan fiction. The latest DBZ movie doesn't even acknowledge four.

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
One last thing from me about Dragon Ball that I never see anyone mention about it that does nothing but bring a massive grin on my face.

It just LOVES quoting Star Wars. :D So, now hopefully you all have an image in your heads of Goku wielding a light saber.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
One last thing from me about Dragon Ball that I never see anyone mention about it that does nothing but bring a massive grin on my face.

It just LOVES quoting Star Wars. :D So, now hopefully you all have an image in your heads of Goku wielding a light saber.
And The Terminator. It's full of references to that movie. I'm surprised 16 wasn't a time traveler himself.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Super saiyan four actually looks kinda cool. Three looks stupid. I just found out there's a super saiyan five too, actually... five's a bit of an overkill, IMO.

Actually, it looks like that wiki community created more super saiyan forms. I kept following it up to super saiyan 9 and then started to wonder...

Let's make super saiyan 9000!

EDIT: You know, this is exactly what's wrong with DBZ (and by extension, GT); they just keep taking it further and further with no real point. More powerful enemies! Moe powerful allies! MORE powerful enemies! MORE powerful allies! What happens if we make them MORE MORE powerfull???? DO IT!

Next thing you know, someone rips the fabric of spacetime just by transforming because they are so god damn powerful the universe can't take it.

I believe those are just fan made.

Heard of DBAF? It stands for Dragonball April Fools :) It presented SSJ5

Nyingjé Tso

Tänpa Yungdrung zhab pä tän gyur jig
Watched the first two epidodes of Mononoke some time ago. My brain is still damaged @___@ Wonderful, gorgeous, but completely WTF. Like... Seriously. It's like XXXHolic meet Zetsubou sayonara sensei while on a severe LSD dose. Awesome.

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
I believe those are just fan made.

Heard of DBAF? It stands for Dragonball April Fools :) It presented SSJ5

I haven't heard of it. Was it an actual, official April Fools thing? or was it fan made?

Watched the first two epidodes of Mononoke some time ago. My brain is still damaged @___@ Wonderful, gorgeous, but completely WTF. Like... Seriously. It's like XXXHolic meet Zetsubou sayonara sensei while on a severe LSD dose. Awesome.

Ohh, Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei is a great anime. So weird. I love how it parodies anime, in general.

Flankerl

So anyone watching Parasyte? :D
At first i didn't like Migis voice but its growing on me.

I think i'll put the trailer in a spoiler.

It's so beautiful. :)

As far as other new series are concerned i am watching Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso which is incredibly nice.

And Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji. Which is good on other aspects than SwKnU.

Gnostic Seeker

Spiritual
Yu-Gi-Oh and Inuyasha are all time favs. There's too many I could name. In fact, seeing as I've watched Yu-Gi-Oh through about 4 times and still play the video games you could probably call me a cult fan on that one.

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
I'm currently watching the original Hellsing series.

It's good, but I've heard that Hellsing: Ultimate is truer to the manga and overall more well made.

Flankerl

Well i've seen it before but i always wait a few episodes before i watch the next ones.

And yeah well... its always just nice.