• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Faux fur not really faux!

kreeden

Virus of the Mind
Sorry YmirGF , I didn't mean to imply that I agree with the clubing of baby seals niether . :) Mind you , if a person is skilled with a club , it can be a very quick kill . However , if not ... Now I have never been out on the ice , but I assume that many are not that skilled . A .22 would work better in my opinion , as it doesn't take as much skill , and the damage to the hide would be minimal .

The reason I returned to this thread is actually to correct another untake I made in my earlier post . :) Canadian law does not allow 72 hours to tend a kill set . It allows 5 days between tending a snare . Which is just stupid . In 5 days , Raven , Foxes , even Squiirels { once the meat is frozen } ... something will have found it and picked / chewed holes in the hide . So it is a stupid rule , even from a trappers point of view . Anyway , sorry about the mistake .