• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fatima Girl's Political Party ethics and morals!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I find clutching Rosary beads, praying hail Marys, meditating on the mysteries of the Rosary, meditating on Mary's messages at Lourdes and Fatima, can purge the heart of some darkness, wickedness, and depravity.

(I understand a heart is a piece of tissue, but I'm using the word more in the sense of spirit/soul and that inner piece of a person that motivates them to do good or bad deeds, where love comes from, not really the organ etc. I understand a lot of that comes from the brain, but we shall call it heart just because....and I believe in a soul as well).

I guess there is a common belief the Rosary is Idolatry and vain repetition, but not all repetition and mantras are vain, and having friends in high places isn't necessarily Idolatry!

I'm more about "go with what works". Having been to Fatima Portugal as a child, where Mary appeared to the children, ( and promised a sign, that thousands showed up to witness, many of them atheists, Communists, and freemasons who wrote about the sign of the Sun dancing and changing colors) it left a huge impact on me that never left.

Fatima is the single greatest Spiritual event to occur in the 20th or 21st century, and arguably (easily in the top 5) single greatest Spiritual miraculous events since the miracles of Christ.

1 is Fatima seers spoke not just of the coming miracle, but the coming of world war two, the rise of Communism in Russia, the spread of Communist errors throughout earth, the wars that would cause, the massive persecution and killings of Religious people it would cause... but she also gave a simple remedy for fighting it, the Rosary , sacrifice, offer up suffering to atone for sin and make reparations, do penance....

our-lady-of-fatima.jpg

....But Mary also asked for the consecration of Russia to her Immaculate Heart, promised a miraculous conversion of Russia, and shortly after the consecration the Pope made in obedience to that request, Soviet Union fell miraculously, and the persecuted Church in Russia suddenly wound up in the same bed with Russian Government.

As "not nice" of a leader as Putin is, he went from being communist to defending Christian morality and faith! He isn't a nice guy by any stretch, but he tries to eliminate what Christianity traditionally declares to be "moral depravity" from being promoted by media, entertainment industry, and in schools, and promotes faith and prayer.

It was an extreme conversion from far left atheist , to far right Christian nation on average, if I've ever seen one. (I'm not saying far right nation that promotes Christianity doesn't have many errors that go against my conscience, but the country became the opposite of what it was, not long after the consecration).

Anyway, I believe there is a group of females I call by many names, one is "Fatima girls" who our Lady of Fatima is giving her graces and virtues to.

Fatima is the name of the Arab moon Goddess and source of the Sun who existed before earth was created. Fatima is the favorite daughter of Muhammad as well , who was thought to be an Incarnation of her. Our Lady of Fatima made the Sun Dance, and Fatima was "source of the Sun".

Revelation 12 speaks of a girl in the sky standing on the Moon (Fatima = Moon Goddess) clothed with the Sun (children of Fatima said Mary was a lady bright as the Sun) and crowned with stars!

This woman battles the Dragon and is called mother of those who keep God's commandments.

She's so cool! :cool:

So Fatima girls and lots of Hail Marys, and "ladies of light", ( clothed with Sun, posing on the Moon, crowned with stars) remove darkness from my heart and soul, lead me to do deeds of charity, make me gleam and smile, and want to hug and hold lepers and forgive enemies.:D

What is your remedy or rituals for accomplishing the same? This is in ethics and morals because it deals with ethics and morals! Thank you! :)

Also, interesting fact, the only Pope to ever get shot, I had a dream about his assassination attempt yesterday, where multiple bullets struck him. That took place feast of our Lady of Fatima, may 13, anniversary of the first Fatima apparition.

The Pope said our Lady of Fatima guided the bullets, which he placed in the crown of the Fatima pilgrim statue.

The ethics and morals of the Fatima girls, the Rosary girls, is fight Communist errors, pray the Rosary, offer up suffering, try to avoid what is blatantly icky or sinful, uncharitable, or unkind to others , or cowardly.

But I am the worst sinner and their intercession prevents God from striking me. They are good friends to have! ;)

Spiderman

Veteran Member
But sinful evil desires lie lurking in hearts, minds, and souls. Please offer tips for eliminating the inner demons, which some of you have helped offer additional advice on other threads. Thank you! :)

I don't want to be evil!