• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Father was killing me, drunk Estonian was killing me, student was killing, now Putin is killing me?

questfortruth

Doctors were killing me, for example, they have demanded from pregnant mother to make abortion. Am I important?

The secret power of evil is already working in the world, but there is one who is stopping that power.
2 Thessalonians 2:7

Last edited:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Doctors were killing me, for example, they have demanded from pregnant mother to make abort. Am I important?

The secret power of evil is already working in the world, but there is one who is stopping that power.
2 Thessalonians 2:7

Would you care to explain the motive for why these other people wanted to kill you and how they failed?

I've had a couple of close calls with death and each time there was a reason.

questfortruth

Would you care to explain the motive for why these other people wanted to kill you and how they failed?
I am chosen one. For example, when my mother was pregnant with me, my father has opened the gas in the kitchen. The neighbors have smelled the gas and saved my mother.