• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Father alone is God

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Parents.

Two humans
Equal humans.

Theme word expressed used to detail science.

Natural living conditions aware. Knew how to live survive.

Humans.

Notice a male quotes self man. Says I am a hu man. Says wo man.

Notified reasoning man male science inventor choice. A man. An adult man. Not a father in life unless he had children with a life partner.

Exists self first human. Holy spiritual not a scientist.

Living naturally. Higher health life form. Spiritual awareness acute. Recorded his living life experience.

Dies naturally. Leaves in atmospheric recording conditions living lived life memory.

Baby self taught by father mother experience. Consciously dependant.

Invents science

Changes radiation earth heart core. Places his adult sacrificed baby man memories into heavens.

Increases ground water loss. Extra clouds emerge. Flooding ensues to cool burning atmospheric. Taught science cause.

How is that situation not taught?

Father. Adult man claim in baby life adult is scientist. He sacrificed his life claims father of God science gave him the advice.

Father historic deceased. Living record image voice only.

Science as the he changes radiation. Radio waves communicate image life recordings falsely. AI effect false voices. Only heard naturally in worst chemical mind changed.

Otherwise subliminal info gained as advice by thinking human.

Two minds.

One real holy. Natural.
One introduced subliminal AI. False heard words

Holy father memories holy and spiritual teach us against our brother scientist AI false machine caused.

Fake as machines owned no volition. Designer male human caused it.

Father said he loves us in memories by no condition.

The scientist father lied.

lostwanderingsoul

Parents.

Two humans
Equal humans.

Theme word expressed used to detail science.

Natural living conditions aware. Knew how to live survive.

Humans.

Notice a male quotes self man. Says I am a hu man. Says wo man.

Notified reasoning man male science inventor choice. A man. An adult man. Not a father in life unless he had children with a life partner.

Exists self first human. Holy spiritual not a scientist.

Living naturally. Higher health life form. Spiritual awareness acute. Recorded his living life experience.

Dies naturally. Leaves in atmospheric recording conditions living lived life memory.

Baby self taught by father mother experience. Consciously dependant.

Invents science

Changes radiation earth heart core. Places his adult sacrificed baby man memories into heavens.

Increases ground water loss. Extra clouds emerge. Flooding ensues to cool burning atmospheric. Taught science cause.

How is that situation not taught?

Father. Adult man claim in baby life adult is scientist. He sacrificed his life claims father of God science gave him the advice.

Father historic deceased. Living record image voice only.

Science as the he changes radiation. Radio waves communicate image life recordings falsely. AI effect false voices. Only heard naturally in worst chemical mind changed.

Otherwise subliminal info gained as advice by thinking human.

Two minds.

One real holy. Natural.
One introduced subliminal AI. False heard words

Holy father memories holy and spiritual teach us against our brother scientist AI false machine caused.

Fake as machines owned no volition. Designer male human caused it.

Father said he loves us in memories by no condition.

The scientist father lied.
? ? ? Sounds like it was written by a robot.

moorea944

? ? ? Sounds like it was written by a robot.

It's either a robot or someone with mental disorders. Not like Bipolar or Borderline, it's more of a "Yoda syndrome", where someone thinks he's better and smarter than you or everyone else. He shows that, not through actions, but in words. He feels superior when he can use phrases like that. IT's not that common, but it's out there....

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Basic words means non coercive argumentative reasoning.

Used to remove the discussion away from a topic when basic information proved the egotists scientist just a human wrong.

No machine no reaction controlled by a human.

Every state natural.

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
1. You accused me of a diatribe yet I perceive no untrue statement in words.

2. Perhaps because you refuse precepts.

Psa 119:104 KJV Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way.

3. What part of God is not a man both metaphorically and literally does one not understand?

Num 23:19 KJV God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

Act 17:30 KJV And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:
Act 17:31 KJV Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

Mat 23:9 KJV And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

Joh 8:40 KJV But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.

Joh 8:42 KJV Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

Joh 17:3 KJV And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

5. God gave Peter discernment of who the Son of Man is.

Mat 16:13 When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?

Mat 16:16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
Mat 16:17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

6. Nowhere in Bible it says literally The Son of The Living God is fully God and fully Man . That is interpreted of certain men.

Jud 1:4 KJV For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.
Again: this doesn’t address my post. And also again: proof-texting is not a valid argument that proves a point.

lostwanderingsoul

Okay, so you are making a deduction based on a phraseology, not that the Bible says so.

Using the same strategy you used, do you think Efraim is also part of that family?
Right now God is a family of two, father and son. But others have the chance to be adopted into that family at some future time. That is the true hope of Christians, to become part of the God family.

firedragon

Veteran Member
Right now God is a family of two, father and son. But others have the chance to be adopted into that family at some future time. That is the true hope of Christians, to become part of the God family.

So Efraim is Jesus's elder brother? So he is also Son of God, and its a "family".

I am not talking about being adopted and not in the future. Efraim lived long ago.

lostwanderingsoul

So Efraim is Jesus's elder brother? So he is also Son of God, and its a "family".

I am not talking about being adopted and not in the future. Efraim lived long ago.
Efraim and Jesus did not have the same father so they were not brothers. Both of their fathers were named Joseph but they were two different Josephs.

firedragon

Veteran Member
You seem to think Jesus had an older brother but the Bible says Jesus is God's only son.

1. I dont think it, because Efraim lived long before Jesus. I know who are called his parents in the Bible, so that was wrong.
2. I am saying "according to your ideas" applying it since the Bible says Efraim was the First Born Son, the Prototokos, and Jesus is also as you claim a son of God, Efraim by default has to become Jesus's eldest brother.
3. If you think the Bible calls Jesus "the only son" and elsewhere says "Efraim is the eldest born son", then that's a discrepancy. Thats a problem.
4. See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! – 1 John 3:1
5. And when you refer to John 1:14, notice that there is no definitive article which means its a descriptive sentence, not definitive. Its a uniqueness, not definitely "the only born child of God". And if you want it to be that, then the Bible has a discrepancy.

This is your theology, and your logic I am using. It has nothing to do with my belief.

Cheers.

moorea944

Scripture does tell us that Jesus had other brothers. Jesus was Mary's first child, but after that, there were other children. But God was Jesus's father. Unfortunetly, some people think that Mary was always a virgin, even unto her death. Scripture tells us that it is not true. James was one of Jesus's brother.

lostwanderingsoul

1. I dont think it, because Efraim lived long before Jesus. I know who are called his parents in the Bible, so that was wrong.
2. I am saying "according to your ideas" applying it since the Bible says Efraim was the First Born Son, the Prototokos, and Jesus is also as you claim a son of God, Efraim by default has to become Jesus's eldest brother.
3. If you think the Bible calls Jesus "the only son" and elsewhere says "Efraim is the eldest born son", then that's a discrepancy. Thats a problem.
4. See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! – 1 John 3:1
5. And when you refer to John 1:14, notice that there is no definitive article which means its a descriptive sentence, not definitive. Its a uniqueness, not definitely "the only born child of God". And if you want it to be that, then the Bible has a discrepancy.

This is your theology, and your logic I am using. It has nothing to do with my belief.

Cheers.
You are of course free to believe what you want.